Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Now Available in Early Access | Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally Now Available in Early Access | Codemasters Blog

First I want to say thank you, all you guys and girls have been awesome these last few years. You’ve been telling us what you want for what seems like forever, over on the forum there is a next DiRT game wishlist that actually predates the release of DiRT 3.

Read the full story here

Is this game coming to xbox one? This has been the rally game I myself have been waiting to be produced for years.

I've watched some videos and everybody is saying it is a proper simulation rally game.I hope It comes to consoles also as a full sim...

Just downloaded the game but no co driver calls :( ... Had to mad the notes with my little brother. Coming from GT6 and playing with Logitech g27 wheels over 6 years and actually stage rally racing in the USA Everything seems very legit ! Loving the game! I would be more than welcome to help fix the bugs!

Ya , I wants it NOW, pleazzzzze  bring this to Consoles too finally a dedicated Rally game like good,old Richard Burns and Collin McRae , 
no more Xgame crap just pure Rally is what I've been waiting for 
so ya I hope this will come to consoles else I have to buy a new PC just to play this 
as my current PC is so outdated it already overheating when I try to run Skyrim on medium settings lol
so 
console version is very much wanted

I only tried with the game with the gamepad so far on my 10min of gameplay. The handling & input for the joystick direction is quite intuitive, clever & realistic at the same time. Not too much intrusive as in Forza which is a good thing.

In my opinion it still simcad, but more sim than gran Turismo. It still forgiving compare to a real car in my opinion.

Por que en vez de hacer juegos de rallie convencional,no hacéis uno donde empecemos con coches sin preparar y tengamos que ganar para conseguir dinero y preparar nuestros coches y ir subiendo de categorías asín se aria el juego más entretenido y sería algo único en el género del rallie.tipo leyenda del fórmula

question idea real time dirt on the cars when driving real time dirt on the cars when driving something like the dirt/muddy system in motorstorm from 2006 developers Evolution Studios but with more realistic version of the mention game i have a idea scorer system to earn little bonus in game cr after how muddy your car is i think if would suit the game now name of game is DIRT

Please. No rally cross, rally only. The FFB is very simple, you have to improve it. There is too much asphalt grid, the car has to slide more. This is not a circuit. Pay attention to the physical NGP, created by the Germans to RBR. http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=7878 Please make a simulator with the physical NGP.

Well done to Codemasters only got this today loving it. been too long waiting for a game like this closest out was the WRC games which was ok at best. I'd also buy this on console if in doubt flatout. A game that sets the real men from the boys, with the arcade style play. Yes it's fun for awhile but I like the challenge and swearing at my screen as my tyre pops when I'm trying my best :) Really hope many more PC owners get behind this to support it and the console version if it gets the go ahead. Anyway time to go get mad some more :) but huge thumbs up from me keep up the great work :)

I bought this in Early Access on Steam and I am really enjoying the game. If it were to come out on Xbox One I'd definitely get it for that platform as well.

It has good pace but I would advise you to install mods. you would have more community and therefore not piratearía both . if you put dlc payment it will go back to RBR you have a jewel in hand It has problems with white stripes graphics while you're running and the handbrake somewhat slow