Bring back retired newish F1 tracks?

As a suggestion for F1 2020, could Codies bring back retired tracks from modern F1, in the next game?

Eg India was a great track and would like to drive that in say a single GP, non career mode.

Or if possible (licensing reasons) add to a career mode? Especially if we could replace say the go-kart borefest tracks of Germany & Hungary.

• Like 3
  • Agree 4

24 minutes ago, Rup said:

As a suggestion for F1 2020, could Codies bring back retired tracks from modern F1, in the next game?

Eg India was a great track and would like to drive that in say a single GP, non career mode.

Or if possible (licensing reasons) add to a career mode? Especially if we could replace say the go-kart borefest tracks of Germany & Hungary.

India was a nasty circuit. Could never get a decent lap together. And Hockenheim and Hungaroring have just produced 2 of the best grand prixs in recent years, so wouldn’t have called them borefest tracks. 

I miss South Korea, and Turkey. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Yeah I think it’a fair to say time could be invested better elsewhere atm...

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

1 hour ago, Rup said:

+1 I doubt it would take much to add some of these older tracks as options. CM must surely be able to take the code from their previous games. In career, it would be great to vary the calendar slightly from season to season. How about it CM? Give us some options to edit our career seasons a bit,

cheers 🙂

• Agree 3

26 minutes ago, kmw350 said:

+1 I doubt it would take much to add some of these older tracks as options. CM must surely be able to take the code from their previous games. In career, it would be great to vary the calendar slightly from season to season. How about it CM? Give us some options to edit our career seasons a bit,

cheers 🙂

Tracks aren't code, they are assets. Or if they are code, they're doing it wrong 🙃

This year, Germany was good due to rain (applies to any track), Hungary was good due to alternating tyre stratergies (applies to any track).

Both still **** to drive in game. Squirt & brake is all you do.

• Disagree 3

Hockenheim, Germany, sure I see the boredom in it (not including this years race where rain saw the most random outcome in years!), I much prefer Nurburgring! But Hungaroring, Hungary is amazing!

Buddh, India I loved!! It was because it was so hard, how technical some areas were made it so you had to get it right or loose so much time, it was a great test to consistency! The same for Valencia, Spain, I always enjoyed playing on that circuit! I really miss Magny-Cours, France. And Yeongam, South Korea was a bit tough and very fast! Sepang, Malaysia was amazing fun but I get why it was dropped in RL but would be nice to keep in game! Even Fiji, Japan for its fast simplicity! Though greatly challenging also in the rain!

If I really was to BEG for a return of a circuit in the game it would genuinely be Valencia. But any additions are a blessing, we have been truly blessed with all these amazing circuits, but maybe its just me being unbiased because I pretty much love almost all of them, any excuse to race and not get bored racing the same circuit over and over. Gotta love that diversity! 😂

• Agree 3

Tracks I would love to see come back into an F1 game? So many to choose out there.

Lets go with Classic Hockenheim for the classic car races, with it's mad run in the woods.

Sepang cause it was a very good circuit from the go, and everyone enjoyed it. 

Imola for the classic racing cars again.

• Agree 1

Istanbul/Valencia/Buddha,,, if they add any of these tracks I'm in for next year,,, but no chance.

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, NamuGriff said:

Tracks I would love to see come back into an F1 game? So many to choose out there.

Lets go with Classic Hockenheim for the classic car races, with it's mad run in the woods.

Sepang cause it was a very good circuit from the go, and everyone enjoyed it. 

Imola for the classic racing cars again.

Yeah classic Hockenheim is a great track I loved racing through the forest back in the day. Baku kind of reminds me of a street version of that with it's very long start finish straight.

4 hours ago, likewise said:

Istanbul/Valencia/Buddha,,, if they add any of these tracks I'm in for next year,,, but no chance.

Yeah I don't think many considered them classics that's why I enjoyed racing them though but that's partly why I keep the older games so I can race them again if I want to.

On 8/14/2019 at 12:04 PM, Jajb said:

I hope they keep Hockenheim in the game next year, its not on the calendar next year, but they could keep it as an extra track in next years game 

they don't usually finalise the next years calendar until late in the year tbh so I wouldn't say it's not on there yet

I forgot about Valencia. Yes I would welcome that return too. And the ‘classic’ tracks they included the first time they did classic cars back in 2013, Imola, Jerez, Brands Hatch and Estoril. Or more variations to current tracks. Most road circuits on the calendar all have 2 or 3 different versions, it would be cool if these were included as well, surely wouldn’t take too much work as the base is already in the game. 

Yea good topic, I would like these kind of track variations too in career mode.

And what comes to the actual circuits...I really miss Buddh International Circuit (India) and Yeongam Circuit (South Korea), they were both excellent circuits! And we do have some REAL borefests today in Melbourne, AU and Monaco for example...How about a replacement lol.

Would work a treat in real life too, would give us GREAT ENTERTAINMENT (India, S. Korea) in exchange of NO OVERTAKES FOR ALL RACE LONG (Melbourne and Monaco). But I think we do know why they won't change the calendar in real life. Money, money, money, it's a rich man's world. Melbourne and Monaco bring so much more money to Formula 1 than India and S. Korea ever would, sadly.