Why? Why? WHY?!

No Rewards. 

Why do I not get paid for my rally endeavours? I got them yesterday for two weekly events, but not the day before, for like three daily's nothing at all. This has been happening for months. I still don't have all the cars, not even close. I've been ripped off to the tune of millions. It's mildly infuriating. 

Why not, why not, why not just do a career season and earn loads of credits that way?.. If you don't have time then you can always race a single stage and then retire.. You get rewarded for everything.

3 hours ago, whywhywhy said:

No Rewards. 

Why do I not get paid for my rally endeavours? I got them yesterday for two weekly events, but not the day before, for like three daily's nothing at all. This has been happening for months. I still don't have all the cars, not even close. I've been ripped off to the tune of millions. It's mildly infuriating. 

Sounds like your times are not submitting? Are you fully completing each stage and going through the menus? 

I think because the FIA doesn't count birds in the Rally results?    (har har, sorry I don't know why you have the issue)

Did you install any mods? If some files are changed your times won't be posted. 

• Agree 1