Online lobbies: Back marker warriors

I'm sure this is a problem for many of us and I for one are getting quite fed up. Unranked lobbies, building a nice up a nice lead, just to have it all smashed to smithereens by some absolute muppet a lap down thinking they are playing CTR. 

I know this a problem for all racing games but surely it is an easy fix. Why not have a setting where you can enable lapped cars to ghost when approached by the leaders stopping them sending you to the shadow realm. And if you feel everyone in the lobby is trustworthy then you can turn it off.

The number of times Ive been having a great battle for the lead just to have it ruined by these idiots is getting annoying and frankly puts me off playing the game. 

The second video doesn't work and can't delete it 😅

This issue has been spoke about in many different threads @iceywilko. CM is not going to do anything to deal with the bullies. We just got to deal with it even though we pay for a service. We pay to be on what ever server platform it may be. If it be Microsoft XBox 1, Sony PlayStation PS4 or the PC. We pay to be on that server, we pay to play this game online. We should have the right to report these bullies. They can be banded from the online ranked and unranked lobbies for a time period. No that would against CM policy of fair play and shaming. But is ruining someones enjoyment fair play? Is a ball round or square?  

• Agree 2

I remember asking for this is 2011 and they have ignored it ever since...

Ghosting lapped cars seems pretty reasonable in my mind but not CM's apparently!

• Agree 1

About all you can do is block Mini Joe *** and hope you don't get matched again.

CM has zero concern for those that actually want to, you know, Race in a racing game.

This probably could be abused but i wonder if they built in something to the lobby where people after the race were able to post positive or negative experiences with racers just by a simple click of the button.

These feedback responses remain with you exactly like your safety rating or ability rating goes up or down.

People "may" be more inclined to want to drive cleaner if it is visible to all how clean someone is. Almost like something to achieve. Respect from fellow racers.

After all, no one would want to enter a lobby with a bad reputation instantly visible making it more likely they will be kicked from the server by a vote.

I probably haven't explained this very well.. ?!

3 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

This issue has been spoke about in many different threads @iceywilko. CM is not going to do anything to deal with the bullies. We just got to deal with it even though we pay for a service. We pay to be on what ever server platform it may be. If it be Microsoft XBox 1, Sony PlayStation PS4 or the PC. We pay to be on that server, we pay to play this game online. We should have the right to report these bullies.

You do have the right to report them. Each of the services you correctly say you're paying for provides their own way to report cheating, bullying, and anything else that goes against their terms of service.

14 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

You do have the right to report them. Each of the services you correctly say you're paying for provides their own way to report cheating, bullying, and anything else that goes against their terms of service.

The only way to catch someone of cheating, bullying@scottishwildcatis show proof like data and video. Correct. The only way to catch someone of cheating is giving video correct? Correct? To report someone of bullying you either need to send proof of text or video. So how can someone send video of someone bullying you to the services? I would like to know.