F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally feedback list

The game is awesome for the xbox one. I've been practicing and slowly getting the hang of it compared to Forza 6(no other surface types lol). In the beginning I did wish they had a difficulty setting but getting used to it makes me glad they did not put that in. The only thing I did wish they put in was a Braking Line assist. AI difficulty is perfectly fine and their times on the stages arent impossible to beat for the average gamer but I really think that having a Suggested Line assist setting would help other inexperienced players enjoy the game too. I also remember when the first Dirt came out they had a mini map that really helped on Hillclimbs. Also, if they bring back CORR racing and Rally Raid events would be awesome with class T4- T5 trucks. PLEASE BRING THOSE BACK  :). 

Hello! Im low skilled palyer and im stuck in clubmens (in rally) championship. This game is awesome but i wish there would be more daily quest to earn credits and competive other palyers in rally mode. or making ready leagues for clubman, masters, etc to join

games is fine, beside the bugs you invented with version 1.1.

but the stages are boring. specially the long ones are just a combination of two shorter stages, and even the short ones share some sectors. would be nice to see real unique stages in dirt rally 2. ;))

I was just wondering if the beginning and end of a replay could be a bit longer. currently they are super short, cut. especially in hill climbing and rallycross. In Norway you jumb over the finish line but you can not see it :/ and the replay immediately starts from the beginning. I is actually possible to show the names of  opponent drivers in rallycross?

Please for the love of gamers, Add more pvp modes. how could you have such little content for PVP? am missing something? i really love this game. it's really sad  that previous dirt games crush this game when it comes to pvp. if i want circuit cross-rally racing I'll go play Forza! 

Please at least add staggered start rally races for pvp. what are you guys doing?????

Marruhwah said:
Please for the love of gamers, Add more pvp modes. how could you have such little content for PVP? am missing something? i really love this game. it's really sad  that previous dirt games crush this game when it comes to pvp. if i want circuit cross-rally racing I'll go play Forza! 

Please at least add staggered start rally races for pvp. what are you guys doing?????
Not adding PVP rallies was a design decision from the start. Basically the stages are made to hold only one game at a time. Which gave them the ability to up the details of the stages. So the stages pull too much resources from the game engine for them to allow multiple cars.

It's lame I know, but that is the reason.

DiRT Rally needs some of what Colin Mcrae: DiRT had back on the xbox 360& PS3. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3D0f6cedc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApV13uYPUqM

First suggestion. Create an "Around the World" trophy. A player will earn one once they're logged 40,045 KMS.

In specific rallies, make it possible to see your individual stage times as the event is in progress (in single player, as well as on-line events and league play). Also, be able to see specific stage times after an event so you can see where you need to work on finding speed through specific sectors.

Other than that, I would change a darn thing. Going into month number 5 and this hasn't lost one iota of appeal, to me at least. Still, on console right now, there is not one racing title that comes close to DiRT Rally. Simply incredible!!!

Joloasu said:
Hello! Im low skilled palyer and im stuck in clubmens (in rally) championship. This game is awesome but i wish there would be more daily quest to earn credits and competive other palyers in rally mode. or making ready leagues for clubman, masters, etc to join

You can create "Custom Events" which you can win in game credits. You can go up to the level that you're attained in your Championships. The benefit of this is one, you will upgrade your car in this mode, which will make you more competitive in your Championship, as well as win credits to purchase another vehicle.

Ate there any plans for the near future to upgrade dirt really with new content, locations? I would like to pay for it, I don't expect  that you upgrade the game for free. I would like to have more real locations of the current WRC since dirt rally already has real locations. Codemasters should take over the official WRC game to develop a serious rally game :) 

[General]

Move the sector (green/red) times
They are waaay too in driving view

Maybe towards the bottom of the screen

why are the time penalties so high?
must be so high?
developers think times after.
where is still the fun?
fix it!

It would be nice if there was a way to sell your car(s) in Dirt Rally. I have no use for a couple cars and I'm certain that their are others who are in a similar situation

*Please add optional engine start separate button (not the gas pedal)
*The ability to fit more devices in "hardware_settings_config.hml" section <motion_platform>(more ports to pick up telemetry)
*The camera of the driver's helmet and/or adjustment of seat height
*Recording tracks in quick race for later viewing
Thank you for your work!

I understand that some vehichles will develope electrical problems,But enough is enough. My understanding is the ignition turning off in the car is a reliability issue. My understanding is that it is based on how reliable the cars are in real life. So why is it when I am driving a Ford or a Subaru my ignition shuts off at least twice during one stage. I can drive the Lancia all day,but as soon as I get into one of the most reliable cars in history I lose because the car shuts off multiple times.Easy fix...Fix it!!!

Hey Codemasters, greate Game. I reale enjoing it.
But I realy miss a RWD Car at the entrance class in the Rally Cross Races. Like the e30 M3, a RX-8 or 350z. I will not Drive a FWD Car because it do not fit my driving Style. And the AWD Cars are like 600000$ so it will be Hard to get the Money sone... 

Massar said:
Massar said:
It would be nice to have a higher volume on the co-driver. I'm having a hard time hearing him over the engine.
That's called realism ;)
Meh, I've been in a real rally car and it isnt even close. Might be my computer sound then.
Try turning co driver up and engine down slightly

I want ghost car in time trials and can you put dirt2 n 3 and grid1 n 2 on ps4 but make them better with destruction derby team races similar to grid but more tracks and team events oh and no bugs this time. And that 15 sec penalty is shocking for reset car just reseting car to stop is losing time theres no need dirt rally is good but i fighting with car more than old mcrae games and grid. you could have different modes where pro is 15 sec penalty and it tougher more real like. then normal mode where its easier and no penalty. you really should update all dirt 2 dirt 3 and grid 2 for ps3 players have had to put up with serious bugs. laps skippin, glitches dissconections we all pay lots to you for add ons etc you should give something back to players by updating good games that got these bugs somehow.

H2H was great in dirt 3. Could be a good rally school and a nice Time Trial in the next game.
And with a R8 Gordini it would be awesome.