Sign in to follow this  

Super deluxe edition ? -_-

Posted (edited)

So i have game since release for ps4 and even purchased the deluxe edition but i need to purchase some super deluxe edition for season 3 and 4 ???, is this EA 2.0 or what?! I can survive without 206 i can throw CMR04 into PS2 and play without some dlcs and ultra editions -_- im not purchasing it i can play without these cars dirt rally 1 have most of them 😉

Edited by Snajak32
Because phone edited some words

Or you could buy them individually like all DLC? You don't need to buy a new game, you only need to buy the S3/S4 DLC bundles if you want them. Probably ~$10-$15 each? I mean, a season pass is only good for N seasons in any game. A lot of games only let a season pass be good for a single season, CM at least gives you 2 seasons per pass which is around 6 months worth of content.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

As i said i no more buy anything the game was not cheap and i will not pay for something im not only one who dont like it 

On the plus side, if you pay for it individually at least you'll get to play it when it's released. Otherwise, you'll likely be waiting days for what others are accessing.

• Haha 2

No im ending with this i have colin mcrae rally 04 for PS2 with great car list and no dlcs and even with 206 wrc i no need to buy anything maybe i will buy CMR05 i will rather spend money on that game than this 🙂

You talking about 15 years old games, made.

If you are happy playing those old games, cool for you, but I expect slightly better tech in 2019.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Many peoples play on PS2 still old is gold. I play even PS1 games you experience better tech in 2019 ? What tech you mean that tech what want money for everything

5 minutes ago, Snajak32 said:

better tech in 2019 ? What tech

Yes, better tech exists. If you don't want to pay for it, that is on you mate. But for those of us who do want the better tech, we will pay for it if we think it is worth it. And so far, all of their DLC has been more than worth it. 

New stuff costs money mate. If you don't want to spend money, you don't get new stuff.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

No problem maybe i will change my mind 🙂 who knows but older games are not bad it is very good to remember how i played it 😄 maybe i will purchase these things but only some not all 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SoobaruTurbo215 said:

who knows but older games are not bad

Oh yeah, totally agree there. I still pull out my Sega all the time for some classics! But when it comes to racing, I prefer the absolute newest because it is one kind of genre where the latest physics and graphics really matter to me.

I play new games too but also old games i play them same as new games. GranTurismo2 is gold ,then i play GT4 xD i will purchase peobably all rally content but not RX cause im not interested in it 

Of course old games can still be great.

Played Alan Wake again a few weeks ago, an 8 year old game.

And sometimes even older N64 games like Wave Race 64 or TLoZ: Ocarina of Time.

Nothing wrong with that.

But racing games get outclassed pretty quickly, because tech gets better and better, so I prefer the new ones. But that of course doesn't mean the old ones get bad or something, just not up-to-date anymore.

• Like 1

Yes they get outclassed but still are great i take it as it is from 2000 or 2004 and it cant be realistic as 2019 game 😉

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SoobaruTurbo215 said:

So i have game since release for ps4 and even purchased the deluxe edition but i need to purchase some super deluxe edition for season 3 and 4 ???, is this EA 2.0 or what?! I can survive without 206 i can throw CMR04 into PS2 and play without some dlcs and ultra editions -_- im not purchasing it i can play without these cars dirt rally 1 have most of them 😉

the super deluxe edition is just for people who are just buying the game for the first time. it's the base game plus all the seasons.

for people who have the game but no DLC, there is going to be the year pass which has all the seasons.

for people who already have the Deluxe Edition, you can buy a pack for Seasons 3 and 4. 

you can also just buy cars/locations individually.

or you can buy nothing. 

I like old games. I bought a PS4 a couple of months ago and 95% of my time on it has been spent playing remasters of CTR, the Crash trilogy, the Spyro trilogy, and Shadows of the Colossus.

Edited by ianism

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, SoobaruTurbo215 said:

I like the remasters but still i rather play original games 😉

ya I do that too. I got one of the early PS3s a couple years ago to play PS2 games.

but the point I was making is that this thread complaining about the super deluxe edition is stupid: it's only for people who don't have the game yet.

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoobaruTurbo215 said:

So i will get the season 3 and 4 for free or need to buy something?

Of course you have to buy season 3 and/or 4, if you want the content. Or buy the content you want separately.

Nothing is for free in this world, except DirtFish... 😄

• Haha 3

it's in the gossip thread or in the seasons 3+4 thread. most recent page or two. I'm feeling lazy. you look for it.

• Haha 1

We're pretty sure at this point that it's a Mk IV from 1999, but I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest which championship the default livery - if any - will be taken from. That said, I'm also crossing my fingers for it to be the BRC example, with fond memories of Mobil 1 RC myself 😄

Posted (edited)

I have original CD of this game and still play it the car list is pretty good there are even WRC cars without WRC license only corolla was cut because toyota was weird in 1999 too they withdraw license from Magnetic Fields 😞 i play it every day:D

Edited by SoobaruTurbo215

13 hours ago, Mike Dee said:

New stuff costs money mate. If you don't want to spend money, you don't get new stuff.

Although i think his initial point was that most of the dlc content isn’t new, it’s content from Dirt Rally 1. 

Yes the locations are remastered, but it seems like that isn’t sufficient and some ppl would prefer a fresh location/cars.