Try getting wheel set for my F1 2019 on Xb1X, Like the look of G920 but review said that the TMX pro has great force feedback and better peddels....but the stering wheel looks uggly on TMX pro....any recomendation on inputs which one should i get.....thanks before..

I got the ferarri f1 wheel.  I got the tx servo base. That way I can interchange many wheels.  Got the t3pa pro pedals.  I attatched a pic of what I ordered on amazon.  Worth it.  I love it! I think these will work with the tmx wheel too.

Screenshot_20190815-001823_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ive recently bought the TX servo base with leather edition wheel and I'm struggling with the game settings I can't get the right feel. Like ffb and track settings. How does ur wheel feel any help with this would be great thanks.

2 hours ago, MartinPadge said:

Ive recently bought the TX servo base with leather edition wheel and I'm struggling with the game settings I can't get the right feel. Like ffb and track settings. How does ur wheel feel any help with this would be great thanks.

What type of feedback are you looking to acheive. Heavier ffb will usually feel more immersive while lighter ffb will be more precise and usually improve lap times.

• Agree 1

Im using around 70 on ffb right now haven't gone over 100. Been playing around with it between 50 and 100. I like a lighter feel to my setup. It feels ok but noticed I lose ffb all grip wen I go fall lock, I run 360 degrees

2 hours ago, MartinPadge said:

Im using around 70 on ffb right now haven't gone over 100. Been playing around with it between 50 and 100. I like a lighter feel to my setup. It feels ok but noticed I lose ffb all grip wen I go fall lock, I run 360 degrees

That last bit sounds like the 'understeer enhance' setting, if you have that enabled you should try turning it off  

Turning off understeer works better actually. The settings still not quite right but I'm getting there. My pace with the new wheel isn't great,