Sign in to follow this  

Known Issues - UPDATED 05/05/2015

Question

****** UPDATED 05/05/2015 ****** 

Hi all,
I'm going to close this thread off in favor of our new Early Access Bug Tracker which I hope will be a little easier to follow. 

You'll find it here http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6014/dirt-rally-early-access-bug-tracker-last-update-05-05-15#latest

Thank you for the support. It's shame right now that i can't play, but that the little i played, i can already tell that this game gonna be amazing. Also, can you give an ETA on when the Audio bug gonna be fixed? 

-N7Group

Even with the audio bug (which is killing me :) ), this game is amazing. Well done Codies, you dun gud!

As others have mentioned on the steam forum 'Known Issues' post, the co-driver bug is not only audio but visual as well. I figure the two are tied together in someway, but it is worth mentioning this is a HUD problem as well as an audio problem. 

Other than that my few hours of racing have been pretty commendable. Already enjoying the direction this game is headed, keep it up!!

i have the error 41 code, my pc shoud be able to play it fine. sent the dxdiag to your email

Should that be dirtgame[at]codemaster[dot]com or codemasters?

I answered my own question - email to the specified codemaster[dot]com email bounces.

First post updated

FrankTank said:
Should that be dirtgame[at]codemaster[dot]com or codemasters?

I answered my own question - email to the specified codemaster[dot]com email bounces.
also I fixed that - sorry.

I have encountered these errors: 
The Steam Servers are too busy to handle your request for Dirt Rally (Error Code 41)
The Steam Servers are too busy to handle your request for Dirt Rally (Error Code 55)

Sent email to dirtgame at codemasters

Any thoughts from the team on force feedback? No feeling of the road, no feeling of weight transfer, no self-aligning torque when countersteering (essential imo)... it's just dead and disconnected. The setting sliders have effects for sure, but nothing stops it feeling like a totally dead, unresponsive centering spring, with some vibration thrown in when you hit stuff. DiRT 3 had it way better in these areas.

I've the same problem with error 41 start installation and at 1% error appears
I install the game in disk D: the same way of my others games, and in OS disk C: i've 1Gb of free space. Any solution to this problem?

Thank's

As I've posted on another forum are there any plans to sort out the keyboard navigation around the game. Sadly can't find a way to access the liveries et al

Are the game developers aware of this shortfall

Regards

Mike

Camasi said:
Ethan try this 

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ffb-fixed.104679/
Tried it. It was an improvement I will say, but it's still totally dead around center, and SAT (self-aligning torque) is nowhere to be seen. I see they're working on it right now, though, so here's hoping.

People using the Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel are unable to change the liveries of the cars because the buttons are double mapped. Anyone got a fix?

Also, I've noticed that in the resultsscreen, there is never any notes about any player damage. I've had tyre blowouts and it's still said nothing at "Notes". Haven't seen any other people mentioning this though, is it just me?

My game crashes sometimes if i want to load a saved  car setup.

edit: sorry, it's sometimes when i overwrite a existing car setup.

The Steam Servers are too busy to handle your request for Dirt Rally (Error Code 53)

t

babaluk said:
The Steam Servers are too busy to handle your request for Dirt Rally (Error Code 41)
The Steam Servers are too busy to handle your request for Dirt Rally (Error Code 55)

I solve error 41 when my OS disk have more than 2GB of free space

babaluk said:

I solve error 41 when my OS disk have more than 2GB of free space
Thanks dexterbarbera.  I have 125GB of free space on my OS disk.  Tried again this morning.  Got the error code 41 as usual.

Update for you all on the Error 41 - We've made some changes Valve suggested and it's being tested now, there are a number of things that could cause the error 41 though so until we have the patch live we won't know if it is fixed for everyone (but we're hopeful).

Save and exit using wheel controller,  freezes game every time. 

No 1280x720p resolution! 

FWD cars way to twitchy...  Drive like muscle cars. 

Otherwise looking good.... Once road rumble introduced -  using ffb mod for now...  You should try it and employ the guy 8-)

teoxx88 said:
The Steam Servers are too busy to handle your request for Dirt Rally (Error Code 53)

t
please .. i've used only one time.......

Update for you all on the Error 41 - We've made some changes Valve suggested and it's being tested now, there are a number of things that could cause the error 41 though so until we have the patch live we won't know if it is fixed for everyone (but we're hopeful).
I get an error 53 and not 41 when I start the game. The game never loads after I press OK. Is this the same as error 41? Will the new update cover my problem also?

satrofic said:
I get an error 53 and not 41 when I start the game. The game never loads after I press OK. Is this the same as error 41? Will the new update cover my problem also?
I have been getting both error code 53 and error code 41.  Same result.  Game does not start.  FYI.

babaluk said:
satrofic said:
I have been getting both error code 53 and error code 41.  Same result.  Game does not start.  FYI.
Thanks for letting us know,

FYI I've updated the first post 

teoxx88 said:
teoxx88 said:

t
please .. i've used only one time.......

I got this yesterday (and most other Steam games when a patch is updated) my solution is to turn off McAfee real time scanning, and then they work.

You may not have McAfee but it could be similar with other virus scanning programs with real time scanning?.