Sign in to follow this  

Trading in F1 2019 FOR F1 2018

I think if the next patch doesn't resolve some of the common issues with F1 2019, I might go back to 2018. Anyone have hope?

• Like 1

I'm waiting to see if they fix the AI being overpowered with R and D issue. I've got my career on hold. If it's not fixed in a week or so I'll sell the game. I did the same with f1 2016. 2017 I had a decent career on tho.

• Agree 1

Yeah i agree. I'm at season 5 but all teams maxed out by season 3. I put the game down a week ago.

• Like 1

Never moved from last years game learnt that its better to wait and f1 19 is a right mess so good call.

• Agree 2

I was so excited with F1 2019 to begin with, then I slowly realised again Codemasters and their patches like to make the game complete garbage as time goes on, all hope is slowly drifting away for future titles

I'm also thinking about selling F1 2019 and either continue 2017 or get 2018 used. 

IMO the worst part is CM not being transparent about their plans. If they'd just tell they're planning to fix the driver transfer and R&D issues I'd wait and once fixed start a career with 50% or 100% races. If they'd tell they won't be fixing it I might start a career with 25% races and play it more as an arcade game where I myself would also constantly change teams. But this silence from CM just annoys me... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Paulski2610 said:

I'm also thinking about selling F1 2019 and either continue 2017 or get 2018 used. 

IMO the worst part is CM not being transparent about their plans. If they'd just tell they're planning to fix the driver transfer and R&D issues I'd wait and once fixed start a career with 50% or 100% races. If they'd tell they won't be fixing it I might start a career with 25% races and play it more as an arcade game where I myself would also constantly change teams. But this silence from CM just annoys me... 

Past car's performance is worse off the father back you go.  I drove some time laps on 2017 the other day on Sepang International and couldn't believe how slow the cars were!

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, Paulski2610 said:

Yup, they did the same with f1 2016. You couldnt change teams if u were in a top team cus you never got offers, McLaren's engine couldnt upgrade and you could complete r and d in three seasons. These issues were all the forum talked about for months yet CM completely ignored them then finally admitted they wouldn't be fixing them over 4 months post release.

• Agree 2