Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally Co Op?

I picked up a copy of  Dirt Rally today and saw that there was a multiplier option, and I know that will come at a later date, but I was wondering if there would be some sort of co op feature where I could sit in the passenger seat and read the pace notes while a friend drives the car? Is this a possibility because that would be pretty cool if so.

GTA 5 did a thing like that. Where one drove without a map or gps and the co-driver to give directions. If done correctly it could be really fun to have something like that in the game.

This. Exactly this, I came to the forums to create a post regarding  a Co-Op co-driver option. It doesn't have to be super fancy, just the option of what is stated above would be amazing. Totally unique and something that has been needed for a long time.

Great idea! Probably would require an implementation of some sort of peacenotes editor/ display on codrivers seat. On that note peacenotes editor on it's own is also needed! I have couple ideas regarding that, but first we need to have a basic editor to play with.

It would be amazing to have a multiplayer championship where you can ONLY have a real human co pilot. 
That would be awesome, but I have a feeling that driver/ codriver ratio would be a problem;)