Sign in to follow this  

My Career Mode Summery: Season 3

Disclaimer: These races are all done in 50% race distance, plus this is a discussion on SEASON 3 ONLY.

Welcome back, now i had been a bit slow in updating my Career Mode thread series because I was busy with other stuff but now that I'm back here's my Season 3, last time I drove for Williams and this season was start right after the performance update and the downforce update, this season I joined Red Bull and these driver swaps is insane with Hamilton and Ricciardo moved to Toro Rosso and Norris taking my place in Williams.

93487703_S3ScreenShot2019-08-1614-20-38.thumb.png.499b0e63852ac26c4955c6422c680209.png

Butler moved to Merc (bad move from him as you'll see in below) and Verstappen moved to Renault. This is insane change but made this season lot different. The R&D is already bad as many people pointed out but McLaren and Renault are already maxed out and by the end of the season Alfa Romeo, Toro Rosso and Williams are now maxed out but no Regulation change for Season 4 but hey at least lower teams got a time to shine at the front, mainly McLaren.

1413035130_S3ScreenShot2019-08-1614-21-44.thumb.png.2727e09a135373c36bc8797e9ab6b56c.png

The Championship was one sided since McLaren is the dominant force of Season 3 but Perez was really strong, took the title in Japan (drivers and constructors) and Magnessun was 2nd in the Championship until Verstappen strong performance in the last 5 races moved him to runner up spot, Renault was 2nd in the Constructors  and Toro Rosso finished 3rd, the real loser of R&D is obviously Mercedes as they're very slow in developing and they scored very little points and Racing Point finished the season with no points.

1479839468_S3ScreenShot2019-08-1614-22-19.thumb.png.0f418d1de4aa7468a59f5d7bbd1de99f.png

And for the season result, look here below, Perez won 11/21 races and I scored 1 win in Russia and I had to fight hard to earn that win in a midfield car, Verstappen was strong in the remaining races, Hamilton and Ricciardo were consistent while Ferrari were not, as you can see my teammate Gasly of course scored very little points (like irl lol) and I had to carry Red Bull to 5th in the Constructors, and here both Force India and even Grosjean didn't score a singe point.

511691167_S3ScreenShot2019-08-1614-22-47.thumb.png.89cd3b63932034710209415187a0d4b4.png386821703_S3ScreenShot2019-08-1614-23-08.thumb.png.aac596b7954379227b26ed92fd8f866b.png

And that's my Season 3 Career Mode, what you all think of my Season and tell me what's your Season 3 and to put a little rant here as my proof to show that BUTLER AND WEBER ARE NOT OP, you lot are over-exaggerated and if CM do nerf them then you lot are to blame for making them uninteresting to race so stop complaining. Rant over, see you in Season 4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Transfer System is horrible ... R&D System is horrible ... So Career Mode is horrible ...

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Congrats on completing F1 2019 Career mode at the end of season 3 lol. Nevermind the other 7 seasons. Come on Codemasters do something please.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

Posted (edited)

You cant really play past 3 seasons since all the teams are maxed out 😕

Edited by 1henryw
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, inspiretheworld said:

Question - What races do they adjust your contract ? 

Every season always at the same points (like someone said 4 race intervals):
1) After Azerbaijan - before Spain
2) After France - before Austria
3) After Hungary - before Belgium
4) After Russia - before Japan
5) After Abu Dhabi - before the next season starts.

• Thanks 1

Another question. The points you've accumulated with one team does it carry over to another if you move. Say you had 2000 saved up ? 

Posted (edited)

The transfer system has been really badly implemented. The R&D is really killing the immersion as well. The game needs the ability for teams to develop and win but limiting factors need to be added to some teams. A chance factor needs to be added to the end season development based on the previous seasons final pace chart so that the top teams have a higher chance of staying there. Obviously it needs to be possible for teams and players to rise to the top but it needs to be a challenge and should be reasonably realistic. I hate that I can take my team to the top only for the other top teams at that time to be Toro Rosso and Racing point, with Ferrari and Merc at the bottom. 

Edited by SASColfer
  • Agree 1

On 8/18/2019 at 8:09 PM, inspiretheworld said:

Another question. The points you've accumulated with one team does it carry over to another if you move. Say you had 2000 saved up ? 

Anyone ? 

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2019 at 9:09 PM, inspiretheworld said:

No they don't, but you do get 5000 'bonus' points, at least I did when switching between seasons. That's a pretty ridiculous amount, and as others have suggested it might be at the core of the r&d development pace issue for AI as well. 

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I mean if the R&D is maxed out at 3 seasons then yeh thats stupid , but i quite like the idea that drivers move to lesser teams , and that lesser teams get a chance to shine. ive not got passed first season yet, but I dont want Mercedes winning all the time.

Edited by Madmaz116