Sign in to follow this  

Easy way to find your Difficulty Level !!!

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, the most easiest way to find your Difficulty level is One-Shot Qualifying.

Instructions : 

1.) Select Mercedes AMG Petronas ( Valtteri Bottas )

2.) Select Track to Test Difficulty ( If you want to test your Difficulty in France, then select track from France 🙂 )

3.) Select One Shot Qualifying

4.) Select Weather (If you want to test your Difficulty on Clear, then select Clear Weather. If you want to test your Difficulty in Rain, then select Light or Heavy Rain)

5.) Set AI Difficulty approx. you know yours ...

6.) Start Session 🙂

7.) You can use your own setup or you can use default setups from game like (Max Downforce, Inc Downforce, Balanced, Inc Speed, Max Speed)

8.) Go on Track 🙂

Just go 3 to 5 times One Shot Qualifying, if you beat Lewis Hamilton 5 times from 5 attempts, then your chosen Difficulty is too easy. Bump up +1 Level and Test again 🙂 If you beat only 2 to 3 times from 5 attempts , you have found your Difficulty Level 🙂

Of course, if you lose 5 times from 5 attempts, but always with maximum difference 0.100 to 0.200, then i think you dont need to drop difficulty level.

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I'm going to give this a try @TheSerbian!!! I like this a lot. Now this member is part of the Community. NOTICED A ISSUE A OFFERED TO HELP!! Did you use your own set-up or a default? If a default set-up which one?

COUGH COUGH!!😎

Edited by Striker_703
Question
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Striker_703 said:

I'm going to give this a try @TheSerbian!!! I like this a lot. Now this member is part of the Community. NOTICED A ISSUE A OFFERED TO HELP!! Did you use your own set-up or a default? If a default set-up which one?

COUGH COUGH!!😎

Hey 🙂 I am not using own setup ... I always use Default setups from game (Max downforce, Inc downforce, Balanced, Inc Speed, Max Speed). 

AUSTRALIA - BALANCED
BAHRAIN - INCREASED SPEED
CHINA - INCREASED SPEED
AZERBAIJAN - INCREASED SPEED
SPAIN - BALANCED 
MONACO - MAXIMUM DOWNFORCE
CANADA - BALANCED
FRANCE - INCREASED SPEED
AUSTRIA - BALANCED
GREAT BRITAIN - INCREASED SPEED
GERMANY - BALANCED
HUNGARY - BALANCED
BELGIUM - INCREASED SPEED (WITH MAXIMUM SPEED SETUP CORNER EAU ROUGE IS VERY UNSTABLE)
ITALY - MAXIMUM SPEED
SINGAPORE - BALANCED
RUSSIA - INCREASED SPEED
JAPAN - BALANCED
MEXICO - INCREASED SPEED
USA - BALANCED
BRAZIL - BALANCED or INCREASED SPEED
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - BALANCED or INCREASED SPEED

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Striker_703 said:

Not bad at all. I'm raising the AI by five points.  

@Striker_703 So you spent all that time telling everyone your test in the wet was factually correct and everyone else was wrong. ( The thread where people said the AI were overpowered and you stated they were fine ) 

Now because of this thread you increase your AI level by 5 points because you realise your racing too low?

It was already known that each increase in AI level equates to approximately 2 tenths so if your upping it by 5 levels that means you were driving a second a lap difference between your ability and the AI.

So its now blatantly obvious why you had no issue struggling to beat the AI in the wet.

You have basically made yourself look a little bit foolish here @Striker_703

Maybe an apology is in order to everyone you were rude to and said they were wrong.

Probably a good job you put me on ignore so you can't see this and how you have undermined your own test 😁

Edited by SIMRACER123
  • Haha 4
  • Agree 3

Question: Is it a problem if we run with the team we are used to? (Comparing with the teammate in the same way). I'm saying this because using cockpit view it takes a while to get used to different cars.

@TheSerbian

Cheers

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, joserdcosta said:

Question: Is it a problem if we run with the team we are used to? (Comparing with the teammate in the same way). I'm saying this because using cockpit view it takes a while to get used to different cars.

@TheSerbian

Cheers

Hmmm ... I think yes, you can compare with the teammate in other Team, but always compare your results with better driver in that team. So if you want to try it with Alfa Romeo then compare with Kimi Raikkonen.  If you want to try it with Williams, then compare with George Russel. 

But , i think if we want most accurate results, the best way is to compare with Lewis Hamilton. He is the best driver in the game and if you can beat him with Bottas from 5 attempts 5 times , then the chosen difficulty is too easy for you 🙂 

Edited by TheSerbian
  • Agree 1