Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Game wouldn't let me pit.. (LIVE LEAGUE RACE) **VIDEO FOOTAGE**

Was in a live league race last night went into make my first pit but my car kept on getting teleported to a stand still onto the start/finish line tried pitting 4-5 times had to finish race on same tyres as I started need i say I had a puncture for the last 4 laps of the race totally ruined my race altogether PLEASE GO TO 44 MINS INTO VIDEO for footage.

Unranked multiplayer  (LEAGUE)

CHINA

50% RACE

EQUAL CARS F1 CLASS

PS4 PAD/CONSOLE

PERSONAL CAR SETUP

Edited by gtfclad82

Kind of sad commentators talking about latest patch and how beastly the Ferrari now looks with updated livery then.... Major actual glitch happens. Just shows as long as the game looks good the majority of people don't care how it plays. 

1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

Kind of sad commentators talking about latest patch and how beastly the Ferrari now looks with updated livery then.... Major actual glitch happens. Just shows as long as the game looks good the majority of people don't care how it plays. 

To be fair ive been in contact with the commentaters they were shocked and said it definetly need's looking at imagine that happening live in esports on sky sports tv.