Sign in to follow this  

Rear View Mirror - what is this option for?

I don't see any difference after setting it on/off neither in rally nor rx. I tried also reload stage, still no effect. Cars always have rear view mirror. Option doesn't add virtual mirror, doesn't remove phisical one. Tested on Skoda up to 2000cc and VW Polo RX.

20190818224509_1.jpg

Some changes require a restart to take effect. Try turning the mirror off and then restart the game.

• Like 1

I usually lose my mirrors  to the starting gate or a sign post along the way.  Then there's no need to fret about such options...

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bobby1976 said:

I usually lose my mirrors  to the starting gate or a sign post along the way.  Then there's no need to fret about such options...

Rear view mirror is interior mirror.

17 hours ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

Some changes require a restart to take effect. Try turning the mirror off and then restart the game.

I figured this out. This option works only during RX race. It adds virtual mirror. It doesn't work during RX time attack.

Nice lazy game development by the way. To add option without any explanation, who cares. Same for "cloths" in advanced graphic settings (translated to polish as "materials" lol) and many other settings.

Edited by Fanatyk91

Cloths is about the ingame flags, netting, banners, barricade tapes etc.