I CAN'T PLAY THE F1 2019 WITH THE STEERING WHEEL.

URGENT!!!

I have set the steering wheel, but the F1 2019 does not accept the steering wheel settings. I have tried numerous times and it does not work at all (the game does not accept the changes as valid).
Windows 10 rightly recognizes the same steering wheel (Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel) and the button on the steering wheel body faces the PC.
I already uninstalled and reinstalled Steam along with F1 2019 many times from Friday until now. Each time I've done this (including unchecking the cloud update, reconfiguring the steering wheel on the F1 2019 PC) it absolutely doesn't solve anything.
I am already very frustrated and angry and still bored with this whole situation.

I am really very frustrated, angry and very disappointed because of this problem, which I spend hours trying to solve. Meanwhile I CAN'T PLAY THE F1 2019 WITH THE STEERING WHEEL. With the keyboard it's very difficult to play the F1 2019 PC efficiently ... it's boring.
I have spent many hours in vain these last days trying to solve this problem.
I took a screenshot and I don't know how to post here to the Forum.

Please Codemaster or Steam, I beg you to correct this serious issue. I urge you to write down all this.

• Agree 1

URGENT!!!

2)    I have set the steering wheel, but the F1 2019 does not accept the steering wheel settings. I have tried numerous times and it does not work at all (the game does not accept the changes as valid).
Windows 10 rightly recognizes the same steering wheel (Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel) and the button on the steering wheel body faces the PC.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled Steam along with F1 2019 many times from Friday until now. Each time I've done this (including unchecking the cloud update, reconfiguring the steering wheel on the F1 2019 PC) it absolutely doesn't solve anything.

I am already very frustrated and angry and still bored with this whole situation.
Please Codemaster or Steam, correct this problem. Jennyane, I urge you to write this down.

I am very frustrated, angry and very disappointed because of this problem, which I spend hours trying to solve. Meanwhile I CAN'T PLAY THE F1 2019 WITH THE STEERING WHEEL. I took a screenshot and I don't know how to post here to the Forum.

Notes:
For most it's been good, but for me it's terrible these days.

Windows recognizes the steering wheel, and so does F1, but everyone has a say, but I'm having a serious problem that I CAN'T PLAY WITH THE steering wheel, because the F1 2019 PC DOES NOT ACCEPT CHANGES IN PILOT SETUP.

With the KEYBOARD  it's very difficult to play the F1 2019 PC efficiently ... it's boring.

Therefore, this serious problem needs to be resolved and for now I do not recommend the F1 2019 PC game until the solution is absolutely resolved.

It is my right to give my opinion on the recommendation of the game and anyone who does not experience this problem or another cannot interfere with the opinion of those who cannot drive a car with the steering wheel.

The F1 2019 PC was not free, bought in the pre release.

If this problem is not resolved, I no longer want to buy the F1 2020 PC, because I do not want to go through the same problem. And no one has this very boring problem. 
However, if the problem with the steering wheel is actually solved I will recommend the F1 2019 PC

Please Codemaster or Steam, I beg you to correct this serious issue. I urge you to write down all this.

Edited by edsonnery5
F1 2019 PC - Serious issue.

On 8/19/2019 at 6:07 AM, edsonnery5 said:

URGENT!!!

2)    I have set the steering wheel, but the F1 2019 does not accept the steering wheel settings. I have tried numerous times and it does not work at all (the game does not accept the changes as valid).

Please Codemaster or Steam, correct this problem. Jennyane, I urge you to write this down.

I am very frustrated, angry and very disappointed because of this problem, which I spend hours trying to solve. Meanwhile I CAN'T PLAY THE F1 2019 WITH THE STEERING WHEEL. I took a screenshot and I don't know how to post here to the Forum.

Notes:
For most it's been good, but for me it's terrible these days.

Windows recognizes the steering wheel, and so does F1, but everyone has a say, but I'm having a serious problem that I CAN'T PLAY WITH THE steering wheel, because the F1 2019 PC DOES NOT ACCEPT CHANGES IN PILOT SETUP.

With the KEYBOARD  it's very difficult to play the F1 2019 PC efficiently ... it's boring.

Therefore, this serious problem needs to be resolved and for now I do not recommend the F1 2019 PC game until the solution is absolutely resolved.

It is my right to give my opinion on the recommendation of the game and anyone who does not experience this problem or another cannot interfere with the opinion of those who cannot drive a car with the steering wheel.

The F1 2019 PC was not free, bought in the pre release.

If this problem is not resolved, I no longer want to buy the F1 2020 PC, because I do not want to go through the same problem. And no one has this very boring problem. 
However, if the problem with the steering wheel is actually solved I will recommend the F1 2019 PC

Good luck for getting any response. Developing the game around the wheel was neglected. Or they are not telling us what can be done in order to fix it.