Sign in to follow this  

Mid-Season Rewards Problem

I seem to have received the ‘gold tier’ mid-season rewards except the Neeeum car. The car tab on the main menu also just shows 1/1 on the bottom right and there are no arrows on the sides of the car to scroll across.

I was on my mobile 3G internet when I clicked the collect button but the connection was lost before I actually received saw the rewards. 

How can we rectify this?

thanks.

A2CA555D-249C-451C-A1D7-E1B37F34D449.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HSide said:

I seem to have received the ‘gold tier’ mid-season rewards except the Neeeum car. The car tab on the main menu also just shows 1/1 on the bottom right and there are no arrows on the sides of the car to scroll across.

I was on my mobile 3G internet when I clicked the collect button but the connection was lost before I actually received saw the rewards. 

How can we rectify this?

thanks.

A2CA555D-249C-451C-A1D7-E1B37F34D449.png

Wait for a bit. See at the bottom right where it says 1/1. When you see 1/2, swipe left and you’ll see your rewarded car.

Edited by RosAlfonz

4 hours ago, RosAlfonz said:

Wait for a bit. See at the bottom right where it says 1/1. When you see 1/2, swipe left and you’ll see your rewarded car.

Still nothing. Even tried reinstalling the app. There must be some kind of bug!

Posted (edited)
On 8/19/2019 at 10:12 PM, RosAlfonz said:

Go in to help in settings and send them a message.

I have the same problem - I didn`t recieve the car, and I haven`t got the option to send codemasters a message via help setting. They removed that option from my game 😳🙄

Edited by MortenH