Do you listen to music when you play DiRT?

I certainly understand that during the game you need to listen to co-driver to not skip turns, but I like the music drifting on the turns. That's cool! What about you? What are you listening to? 

I love Led Zeppelin! 

Edited by FrederickBraun
  • Like 1

not when I need the co-driver. the rest of the time (menus, RX) sure.

just whatever I'm listening to at the moment.

• Like 2

For DiRT games I don't listen to music unless I'm making my own custom championship. I love making my own mixed championships in DR 2.0! Right now I just finished a 12 event championship called Subaru Launch Control. Its a mix of Rally and Rallycross, NR4 and RX Supercars and my own rule is only using Subaru's! For other racing games though (like NFS) I love listening to music!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sorry about the late reply, but I also like to listen to the sounds that the video game I play has. It's better than music and I am not a massive music fan, anyway.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Username signature typo.

On 3/8/2020 at 7:44 PM, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

Sorry about the late reply, but I also like to listen to the sounds that the video game I play has. It's better than music and I am not a massive music fan, anyway.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Yea hI don't reall listen not oa lot o music I listen to some female artists now and then but that's as much as I tend to go.

• Like 1

Actually I don't prefer listening song while gaming because it often disturbs me from the game.