F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Where can I buy a Steam Compatible version of Dirt3

Steam won't let me buy Dirt3. It won't even let me see the Dirt3 page in the Steam store unless I'm looking at it while in the U.S.A.

I had already bought D3 from Direct2Drive but they went out of business. They were bought by Gamefly but Gamefly does not let me download Dirt3.

The cd key I got from Direct2Drive does not work in Steam when I try to "Activate a produce on Steam". 

Have you checked this link? https://www.facebook.com/Direct2Drive/posts/106563136134389?stream_ref=10

It sounds like you need to link your accounts and/or confirm purchase history?

I don't want to touch gamefly again. I just want to buy a copy of Dirt 3 that has a cd key that will actually work when I put it into steam. 

Or even if Codemasters can call Steam and ask them to add The Bahamas to the list of countries allowed to purchase Dirt 3. That's all I need.

I don't want to touch gamefly again. I just want to buy a copy of Dirt 3 that has a cd key that will actually work when I put it into steam. 

Try Kinguin, I've bought both Dirt 2 and Dirt 3 there and they activated on steam with no problems

Steam won't let me buy Dirt3. It won't even let me see the Dirt3 page in the Steam store unless I'm looking at it while in the U.S.A.

I had already bought D3 from Direct2Drive but they went out of business. They were bought by Gamefly but Gamefly does not let me download Dirt3.

The cd key I got from Direct2Drive does not work in Steam when I try to "Activate a produce on Steam". 
Leave it with me and I'll see what I can find out on Monday when I'm back in the office

You could try Kinguin - http://www.kinguin.net/category/752/dirt-3-steam-key/ I recently bought it for a cousin and it activated with no problems, I also bought Dirt 2 there