car interior too bright

It seems on dusk stages the interior is too bright as if lit by florescent lamps, worse still when in rain this light reflects on the inside of the raindrops on the screen whiting out the view. Can you alter the lighting to match night driving please? No need to list pc specs as this isn't hardware related I'm sure. Brightness set to 100. 

What's your gfx settings? Shader detail, occlusion etc? Just guessing it might impact what you see.

Contributing to the report, I noticed that bootleg cockpit area close to legs/shoes is usually too bright (except of night). In reality is in shadow mostly.

ok from the top

shader detail high

texture detail ultra

reflections low

SPR Low

shadows off

night lighting medium

AO medium

AAO on

Particles medium 

Ad blending off

weather low

crowd off

cloth high

mirrors off

vehicle details ultra

track ultra

object high

trees ultra

ground cover medium

skidmarks and everything else after off.

On 8/20/2019 at 1:03 AM, MaXyMsrpl said:

What's your gfx settings? Shader detail, occlusion etc? Just guessing it might impact what you see.

Contributing to the report, I noticed that bootleg cockpit area close to legs/shoes is usually too bright (except of night). In reality is in shadow mostly.

as a comparison I sat in my road car, in bright daylight, I can barely see my own feet, it's dark down there by the pedals, in dusk or night time you can't see anything below the dash, this is how it should be in the game