T300 FFB is broken since patch 1.06 ps4 uk [SG]

Question

Ps4 , U.K. 

T300 ,Racing rig,

league owner,,

Ffb is broken for wheel users ,last patch it worked was patch 1.05 ,

many people have detailed about Ffb and with each patch or update it's got worse ,

nothing has been done ,this game was brilliant when first released and many people praised what a great sim F1 2019 was,

pad vs wheel was equal,. It's not anymore ,

how can you not listen or ruin the ffb in 3 patches, so it had to be done on purpose to open another part of the game up,

think of it as a pie chart,

ive asked Sony ps4 for a full refund and been told to ask codemasters instead for full refund ,

senna vs Prost £65 bought from Sony psn store uk ,

i simply cannot understand why you would allow the fist official F1 sim With great tyre physics on release to be completly spoilt in 3 patches, only you know the answer codemasters and you are not forthcoming ,

i hearby request a full refund ,Sony uk have all the details,

you have my address and my phone number ,

if you would like to rollback to patch 1.05 and make all of your wheel customers happy then that's down to to you,

there hundreds of posts from around the world detailing how muted Ffb has got,

pall your hard work has been undone in 3 patches,

i await your response , Sony are aware,

many thanks  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

After contacting Sony uk they've informed me to contact codemasters,

i and and many many other good people have posted many times that Ffb was brilliant up to patch 1,05.

the ffb muted problem has occurred since patch 1.06 1.07 and now much worse patch 1.08,

codematers have my report on the problem as well as many others in fine detail,

not one reply from codemasters, 

ive been instructed by Sony ps4 uk to formally ask codemasters for full refund, ,it's in a private email ok,

every messege I've posted has been to to complaints Sony ps4 ,and there honest opinion is codemasters have altered game in such a way in patches that Ffb is now so muted for wheel users that this is not acceptable ,

also when I bought the game the ffb was of high standard and should still be of that high standard ,

hence codemasters in there own admission by not responded  to anyone about this issues have made themselves liable to give out a full refund,

i expect when I buy a new product that that new product is maintained to a high standard, hence codemasters again have not kept that promise ,

they havnt even replied to anyone on this forum ,and that's a fact ,

£65 is nothing to codemasters but it is to me and the good people who buy there product only to be totally ignored when the product becomes faulty ,

,this post has been created in the hope codemasters either fix ffb problems like rollback to patch 1.05 or refund many unhappy customers ,

i did not create a product to sell ,I thou bought into there product,

and with that a warranty of a full refund, I have absolutely no worries once I recieve full refund of ever buying into the codematers sim again and never coming onto this forum,

i could charge for each post £50 on to of the full refund ,

U.K. Laws are very strict on selling stuff wether it be software or anything,

i await response from codemasters 

All the best codemasters.

ps I never had any issuses with ffb  , I am a huge fan of codemasters ,

the person at fault is the person who released patches 1.06 1.07 1.08

knowing full well the major ffb problem and ignored for what ever reasons the people who bought F1 2019. That stinks of something very fishy going on inside of codemasters,

no one cared about fixing helicopter , 

Edited by senna94f1

57 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

Hiya Hoo ,

PS4 , uk

T300 , league owner currently f1 2019 ,

senna vs Prost legends edition from Sony psn store 

from day one FFB was brilliant ,you could feel all the little track and corner details thru ffb to wheel, upto patch 1,04 maybe patch 1.05,

careers mode ,ffb was muted around 30% from patch 1,04 to 1.05 , ffb muted 30%

time trial again ffb was excellent upto patch 1.04 or patch 1.05,  ffb muted 25% 

multiplayer is probably the worst affected area for ffb since patch 1.04 or 1.05, ffb muted 45%,

my t300 firmware and all upto date,,

ive tried T150 and g29 wheel and ffb is just as bad,

please not its not something you can reproduce unless you go back to the exact patch with legends edition which had 3 day early access from day the game was sold ,

also note pad vs wheel was equal from day one ,that's a fact , pad users are 1 to 3 seconds faster per lap dependant on track,since patches 1,04 onwards ,

Using no assists from day one was faster , now using assists is now faster since patches 1.04 or patch 1,05 onwards,

pad users complained in our league from day one they could not drive F2 car , guess what since patches 1.04 onwards ,pad users are around 4 seconds per lap faster,  no tc feels like med tc and med tc feels like no tc,

for wheel users ffb has made game almost unplayable due to ffb does not tell u what f1 is doing from patches 1.04 1.05,onwards ,

when f1 2019 first came out the game was a natural sim and left a huge smile on everyone's faces because FFB was so informative ,you could balance car thru corners with pin point accuracy , from patch 1.04/05 ffb was horrible muted ,

last note , car set ups were great ,you had to run simular front and rear wings dependant on tracks, and if you spent a little while testing with 1 click car adjustments it worked,

now car setups are crazy from wing on 1 with rear wing on 12 in time trails for fastest Laps, and this is all from patches 1.04 or patch 1.05 onwards ,

also I've tried reproducing ffb myself , I borrowed a disc version f12019 and did not let it update itself , guess what FFB was amazing , ,

last thing why now are dirt 2.0 cars and rally X cars more stable to drive then the f12019 cars ,  now that don't make any sense,

lastly I thankyou for replying back to us , sorry my post was so long .

It’s crazy when you see the telemetry data associated with pad users vs wheel users. Maybe the future of eSports will be pad users. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@Hoo

My T300 settings;

FFB 100
Effect track 20
Effect curbs 30
Effect out track 20
wheel damper 10

I really don't like the muffed FFB on the F1 2019 game.

You can really feel the FFB different for example between the Red Bull 2018 and Red Bull 2019 game. The FFB in the 2018 game is much better and not so Muffed/weak as in the 2019 game.

This is one of the 2 main reason (other is the engine sound of 2019) i am really dissapointed i did buy the F1 2019 game day one.

Hereby my reply;

• What platform you are on (including pro or base version if on PS4) PS4 PRO

• What make and model of wheel you are using, plus any pedals and other controllers you might have connected THRUSTMASTER T300 WITH F1 ADD ON WHEEL

• What firmware your wheel is on (and what driver version you are using if on PC) FIRMWARE 29

• What control scheme you are using (preset or custom) CUSTOM

• What advanced steering wheel settings you are using F1 ADD ON

• What game modes you are playing when noticing these issues. Please also check to see if this occurs in Time Trial too as this is the simplest test bed for checking handling issues. CHAMPIONSHIP MODE AND TIME TRIAL

• Whether the issue occurs from a fresh boot of the game and going straight to the track. DID RE-INSTALL THE PS4 GAME AND STILL THIS ISSUE

• A detailed description of what problems / changes you have noticed in the wheel behaviour THE FFB ON THE T300 WHEEL IS LOWER AND LESS NOTICEBLE ON THE F1 2019 GAME THEN ON THE F1 2018. 

You can just try 1 circuit for the 2018 game and after that try the same circuit in the 2019 game. You should be able to notice on the 2019 gane that the FFB is very weak in compare to 2018 game.

One last note: the F2 FFB is really really great!! Never change that!!

Edited by GioProductions
Extra info
  • Like 1

@Hoo

• What platform you are on: Base Ps4.
  • What make and model of wheel you are using, plus any pedals and other controllers you might have connected: Thrustmaster T300rs with GTE Rim, T3PA pedals.
  • What firmware your wheel is on: latest V29
  • What control scheme you are using: Custom.
  • What advanced steering wheel settings you are using: Default, everything set to 0.
  • What game modes you are playing when noticing these issues: TT feels the strongest and consistent of all of modes. Grand Prix is around 20% less, Ranked online feels slightly better than unranked online, but it's around 30% less. I've had to make a separate FFB setting for online use.
  • Whether the issue occurs from a fresh boot of the game and going straight to the track: Yes it always happens without fail. However you start up . Car feels and looks slow to play. Especially in corners. 
  • A detailed description of what problems / changes you have noticed in the wheel behaviour: FFB isn't consistent across all game modes. Feels weaker and hollow if that makes sense. No tight feeling in the centre. Not a lot of information anymore. Wheel is changing DOR by itself too. I set it to 360deg in game and on the wheel, 2 red flashes on the wheel base. When it changes itself it goes to 900deg, 4 flashes on the wheel base. Skewing the FFB up. Using a pad together with the wheel triggers it. Pressing the share button to bring up the side menu either by accident or to save a screenshot/video clip then returning to game triggers it. Using theatre/photo mode triggers it. Pressing Ps4 button to read a message or accept an invite to a race lobby triggers it, nightmare for my league this one I have to manually reset to 360deg before heading out to track. My wheel needs 1 and a half turns lock to lock instead of 180deg when it happens. I can reproduce it every time with the above mentioned. The pad doesn't have to be be connected at the same time for the DOR issue to arise either it happens with the pad on or off.
Edited by YesItsReallyMe
Tag & Additional information

Thanks for all of the info everyone. We're taking a look into this to see if we can see what might be going on.

• Like 1

• What platform you are on (including pro or base version if on PS4)
    • Base Version PS4
  • What make and model of wheel you are using, plus any pedals and other controllers you might have connected
    • Thrustmaster T300 with F1 Ferrari add-on
  • What firmware your wheel is on (and what driver version you are using if on PC)
    • Firmware 29
  • What control scheme you are using (preset or custom)
    • Custom
  • What advanced steering wheel settings you are using
    • Saturation at 12, Wheel rotation at 270 degrees
  • What game modes you are playing when noticing these issues. Please also check to see if this occurs in Time Trial too as this is the simplest test bed for checking handling issues.
    • In Time Trial there are NO ISSUES. When riding a league race it is disastrous., FFB is nearly gone
  • Whether the issue occurs from a fresh boot of the game and going straight to the track
    • Yes, it occurs without a fail
  • A detailed description of what problems / changes you have noticed in the wheel behaviour.
    • It is pretty simple, in Time Trial Mode the FFB is great. In mulitplayer mode (so also league), the FFB is nearly gone, like a super powersteering is enabled.
Edited by JackLane1982

What platform you are on (including pro or base version if on PS4)
PS 4 Pro
What make and model of wheel you are using, plus any pedals and other controllers you might have connected
Fanatec Direct Drive F1 2018 Limited Wheel
What firmware your wheel is on (and what driver version you are using if on PC)
Firmware 340
What control scheme you are using (preset or custom)
Custom
What advanced steering wheel settings you are using
Wheel rotation at 300 degrees
What game modes you are playing when noticing these issues. Please also check to see if this occurs in Time Trial too as this is the simplest test bed for checking handling issues.
In the time trial it is ok. In Grand Prix mode too. The problem with too little grip you have in online league races. The cars are set equally strong. But you have less grip in the same weather conditions as the Mercedes in GP mode.
Partly unpredictable.
When everything is going bad, it's like ice!

Next big problem is that pad driver does not have the problem.
Whether the issue occurs from a fresh boot of the game and going straight to the track
Yes, it occurs without a fail
A detailed description of what problems / changes you have noticed in the wheel behaviour.
One has the feeling that the track has much less grip than it really has.
Or that not all drivers have the same grip conditions.
One feels the FF less than in time trial or GP mode.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, Hoo said:

Thanks for all of the info everyone. We're taking a look into this to see if we can see what might be going on.

@Hoo have you guys managed to find anything with these issues? Still got weak FFB online and the DOR changing itself issue. Thanks

I think the force feedback is much better in gp mode than in the online lobby.

@Hoo @RedDevilKT is there any updates you can give us on this/these issue please. It's been a while since we were told it was being looked at after asking us to post further information on the matter.

Offline and online just feel like 2 different games. Online is not a pleasant experience especially in unranked lobbies on a T300 wheel. 

Hi All,

We've had a couple of our wheel experts looking at this for a while now and we are unable to spot the issue as reported. The only time we saw problems was when our wheel overheated. We did encounter an issue where the wheel rotation was being reset when going to the system menu during an online race and will be looking into a fix for that.

To help us track down the issue with FFB being weak in online modes (which seems to be the most reported problem here), please can you try the following test and confirm whether you are seeing the problem in this instance:

1. Launch a Grand Prix session on Silverstone using the Mercedes car and default vehicle setup.
  2. Race some laps and see how the force feedback feels
  3. Exit Grand Prix and then host a new Unranked session on Silverstone.
  4. Set the lobby to be a race only session, 5 laps in length, and set it to use the Multiplayer car.
  5. Have someone join the session and then drive some laps to see how the force feedback feel.

The above test does not produce issues for us, so I want to confirm whether we are getting different results to you, or whether some other aspect of the game setup is causing problems.

Thanks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

We've had a couple of our wheel experts looking at this for a while now and we are unable to spot the issue as reported. The only time we saw problems was when our wheel overheated. We did encounter an issue where the wheel rotation was being reset when going to the system menu during an online race and will be looking into a fix for that.

To help us track down the issue with FFB being weak in online modes (which seems to be the most reported problem here), please can you try the following test and confirm whether you are seeing the problem in this instance:

1. Launch a Time Trial session on Silverstone using the Mercedes car and default vehicle setup.
  2. Race some laps and see how the force feedback feels
  3. Exit Time Trial and then host a new Unranked session on Silverstone.
  4. Set the lobby to be a race only session, 5 laps in length, and set it to use the Multiplayer car.
  5. Have someone join the session and then drive some laps to see how the force feedback feel.

The above test does not produce issues for us, so I want to confirm whether we are getting different results to you, or whether some other aspect of the game setup is causing problems.

Thanks.

Thanks @Hoo will try this an report back. On a side note I did a league race at China last week FFB felt good for online. Then this week we did Bahrain and the FFB was mushy again you could feel it kicking in and dropping off at various parts of the track. It's like the FFB is getting wonky input signals. This was in unranked lobby and using official 2019 cars. My wheel online doesn't get as warm as offline I run the fan in always on mode too.

@senna94f1 they have asked for a further test on the FFB.

Sorry - I just updated the above steps to use Grand Prix mode as this should give a better match to the online conditions when using a race session in clear weather.

Another thing to mention is whether you have the "Understeer Enhance" option enabled or disabled. I would recommend trying with this set to "off" for the moment as this has a tendency to lighten the feeling of the steering when exceeding grip levels.

The Force Feedback is not the same in online mode as in GP mode!
Car both times the Mercedes. Car strength same.

@Hoo Codemasters is working on the problem that controller drivers on the PS4 have advantages over wheel drivers?

Hi @LILLHELM - did you run the above set of steps on Silverstone to confirm whether this causes the same issue?

I will do the test later.

But, the problem is not Time Trail vs. Online lobby, special GP mode vs. Online lobby.

In GP mode with the Mercedes, everything feels wonderful.
In the online lobby is suddenly with the cars (performance at the same)
much less grip there. Under the same weather conditions, etc

@Hoo I've tried this, here is my findings. I'll try to be brief as I can but I ended up writing a load of notes down.

Turned on Ps4 and wheel calibrated okay. I set the t300 base to 2 flashes on DOR. Loaded the game.

Went straight into Silverstone GP mode. I did 30 mins practice and ran on every set of tyres 3 laps each. Used the same setup throughout this test. The balanced default one and only change brake bias to 54 and diff to 65 on track from MFD not in the pits.

First lap on Hards in practice felt like track was green and not rubbered in as in real life but halfway round the lap the FFB gave the impression that the tyres had switched on. FFB felt good. First lap with mediums FFB was good a little stronger and same with soft, a little stronger than mediums. I put this down to FFB giving impression of difference between compounds.

Did one shot qually on softs. FFB was strong, stronger than practice. Started a 5 lap race, FFB wasn't as strong as qually but halfway round the first lap it gave impression of tyres switching on again and then stabilised.

During this I had a report code. I had to pause to take a phone call report code was shown VBXT-EKVX-PRAJ-HBEG.

Set up unranked with multiplayer car and 5 laps. The FFB in this mode felt the same as offline I'd just done but was getting more detail of bumps and tracks effects, oh how I wish all online FFB felt like this. It felt really nice.

Back to menu after 5 laps in ranked. Game options, settings, another report code there XHME-PBKX-KRAJ-HBEG. I always seem to have a report code in this screen no matter if I've races or going in straight from booking up.

Left it a couple of hours and tried again.

Booted up exactly same as I did on first go but this time I checked my FFB settings from the game options first. Another code TSAK-BBBV-BEBJ-HBEG. I carried on the test.

Exactly same setup, one shot qually and 5 laps in gp mode. the FFB was mushy it was like it was being suppressed and felt like the issue were gettin online. Car was all over road. I paused the game and used a flashback, after the flashback the FFB kicked in but didn't feel as strong as test 1 earlier in day.

Tried this in unranked with multiplayer car and the FFB felt the same mushy and not a lot of strength.

Quit the game and rebooted, went straight in gp mode again and the FFB was back to being how it should and the same for unranked with multiplayer car.

Out of curiousity I tried same test at Bahrain. The FFB felt better than my league race on Monday night there but not as strong as Silverstone. As the guys above have said Silverstone is a strong FFB track anyway but Bahrain was about 3 quarters compared to what silverstone is. Used exact same setup as Silverstone.

Conclusions....

The FFB feels better for me using multiplayer car in unranked. But there is difference in strength between tracks. But better than the weak effect I've been getting using official 2019 cars. The car handles a lot better, turns better etc and my laps times are quicker using MP car on default setup rather than official cars and a custom setup. 

The custom setups feel fine offline and in TT. Feel awful for my league races. FFB wise.

If anymore info you need or you need me to test anything else I'll be happy to. Really want to get to bottom of this as it's affecting my league racing.

It's good to see a fix for the system menu issue. But I don't have to be in a race for that to happen. It happens for me in main menu aswell as racing. I have to accept a invite by going to system menu with pressing ps button and it makes the DOR change. I have to manually recalibrate wheel again to 2 flashes before heading out onto track once the lobby is running in qually. Will the fix cover that aswell as a general system menu glitch.

Sorry it's a long post. Just wanted to pass over as much info as possible. Try Silverstone again then try Bahrain.

I never use understeer on setting. It's always turned off.

After doing this test the weak/suppressed FFB feels like you driving on track with it green not rubbered in on hardest set of tyres that never switch on. It's best way I can describe it.

Edited by YesItsReallyMe
Additional info
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

I say it again in the GP mode I am satisfied with the FFB. It feels good to very good.
It's just that in the online lobby in LIga racing, it seems to be fainter. Likewise, the track seems to be slower under the same conditions in online mode than in GP mode. Why?
It's good as it works in GP mode.

• Agree 1

Thanks to everyone that has been helping out with this issue! 🙂 

The description pointed out by @YesItsReallyMe identified an issue with the menu screens that appears to be causing the FFB settings to go wrong in some situations. We don't have a fix yet, but were able to follow their steps and replicate the issue here for the first time! We are now doing further tests in the area to help track down what is going on. 

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to replicate any other issues - we've done comparisons with different versions of the game across GP and online game modes using the Mercedes and have yet to find any differences.

@senna94f1 - are you able to confirm what game mode and tracks you were using in your test and then we'll try that out here?

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Hoo said:

The description pointed out by @YesItsReallyMe identified an issue with the menu screens that appears to be causing the FFB settings to go wrong in some situations. We don't have a fix yet, but were able to follow their steps and replicate the issue here for the first time! We are now doing further tests in the area to help track down what is going on. 

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to replicate any other issues - we've done comparisons with different versions of the game across GP and online game modes using the Mercedes and have yet to find any differences.

@senna94f1 - are you able to confirm what game mode and tracks you were using in your test and then we'll try that out here?

@Hoo have you compared telemetry data?

2 hours ago, Hoo said:

As a new F1 series customer, but experienced sim-racer, I find this encouraging. There's been lots of negativity directed at CodeMasters in this forum for ignoring issues with F1 2019. I hope this is an indication that CM is willing to address any issues that are specifically defined. I'll admit, I'm still very green when it comes to the game, and therefore don't venture online much. Other games ((PCars 2, Assetto, Gt Sport) I play are pretty much exclusively online, but I just don't have the track knowledge to safely race side by side in F1 yet. This is probably why I haven't encountered the frustrating FFB issues others have, but believe me, I can understand how frustrating muted FFB can be. It renders a game unplayable. So thank you to the community for testing and giving specific, detailed information to the devs. And thank you to @Hoo for listening, relaying the information, and updating the community. For what it's worth, I'm pleased to have purchased F1 2019. I've considered F1 games for several years, and finally pulled the trigger this year. It's a very fun, challenging, and immersive game. Hope this issue gets resolved as I intend on delving into the online aspect once I've completed a full season and learned every track well. Thanks again to all that are helping in a constructive way!

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2019 at 3:44 PM, Hoo said:

@Hoo this is welcome news. Thanks for getting back to us, feel positive now that the issue can be traced.

Ive done some further digging myself over the weekend and I think I may of found something. I tried every combination possible for this and this is what I found. I had a league race on Monday at Singapore so all this testing was done at that track, sorry about that :classic_biggrin:

Turned on the ps4 and the wheel calibrated fine as usual. I left the wheel base on the default 4 flashes and loaded the game.

Went straight to GP mode - Mercedes - Singapore - Default setup the one inbetween full downforce and default balanced one (2nd setup from the left) - 5 laps. FFB felt okay.

Online unranked practice - Official cars - Equal Performance- Mercedes - 45 mins session - one shot qually - 5 lap race - same default setup as above - FFB was giving the weak/supressed feeling again. Really chalk and cheese feeling between GP mode and online.

Worked on a setup in TT and GP mode then saved it. I went back into a unranked lobby same lobby settings as before. This time i used the Ferrari as its my league car.

I tried the default setup again first, it felt the same as the mercedes. I then went into the pits and changed the default setup to the setup i had worked on by changing the values of the default setup and NOT loading it in. The FFB felt a bit better.

I then came into the pits, and loaded in the custom setup I had made - FFB felt a bit more better. Making changes out on track from the MFD was making the FFB respond. The 2 settings you can change from the MFD - Front brake Bias & Diff were making the FFB go strong and weak. I can understand the diff making that happen but why the brake bias?

Returned to pit - loaded in my custom setup again. But I changed the 2 settings Front brake bias & Diff back to what the default setting was in the setup screen in the pits. so in my case the default front brake bias was 59 and the diff 75 in the setup screen in the pits.

Left the pits and didnt touch anything till i got out on track at turn 3. This is where it gets intresting..... I altered the diff from the MFD to my custom setup value of 65. The FFB switched on. I then changed the brake bias from the MFD to my custom setup value of 54, the FFB switched on even more!!! It felt more like offline, slightly weaker but not much but definitely better than the FFB issue we've been getting online. I tried all compounds of tyres and the FFB was amazing.

Using this setup offline in GP mode seems to run better if you make the setup fresh everytime and not loaded in.

Online it runs better loading in your custom setup but change the 2 MFD settings back to the default setup values and the change them back to your custom setup values from the MFD once out on track. DO this everytime during qually and the FFB will respond.

So... I put this workaround to the test during my league race last night.

loaded in my custom setup - changed the 2 settings back to default value brake bias and the top diff in the setup screen in the pits. Drove out of the pits again and didnt touch anything till i joined the track at Turn 3. I then changed the brake bias and diff setting from the MFD to my custom setup values and the FFB was there!

Everytime in qually before going out i changed the brake bias & top diff back to default values then changed them to custom setup values from MFD once on track. My pace was back and the FFB was there.

Finished qually, then the game takes you to the race start. i went back into the setup and changed the brake bias and diff again back to default setup values. we started the formation lap, i then used the MFD to change them 2 settings back to my custom setup values during the formation lap and it made the FFB switch on again.

I had made a hash of qually, i was purple in both sectors till i binned it then it started raining. Started 12th and ended up finishing 3rd. I had pace i was overtaking cars, the FFB was responding, fuel was lasting a lot longer along with ERS. Ive been struggling to finish in the top 1o in my league before using this workaround and last night just felt like a different game, I was actually going forward during the race and not backwards like my other races.

Im going to use this method from now on as it seems to be an temporary fix to the problems weve been getting, or it is for me anyway. Does this point to an issue with official cars in unranked lobbies, custom setups or a problem with the MFD? or a bit of all 3?

After my league race had finished and id crossed the line I pressed options and there was a report code in there XAKB-MVCR-CTAJ-HBEG if its any help to you.

The above method also works if you set the wheel base to 2 flashes before loading the game, but the FFB feels a lot weaker so im leaving it on the default 4 from now on too.

I hope this can help you further, a lot of hours went into this over weekend and a lot of laps.

Edited by YesItsReallyMe
additional info
  • Agree 1

Hi @YesItsReallyMe,

Thanks for the info. We'll take a look and see if we can recreate these issues.

• Agree 3