T300 FFB is broken since patch 1.06 ps4 uk [SG]

where there with the camera settings does not work

do the same FF from GP mode to the online lobby and you're done

Clearly bugs affect,

i don't see why everytime I want to race I got to reset wheel ,spend more time doing that then actually racing,

wheres the monthly car performance updates reflecting the real f1 cars  , I still have that piece of information in front of me, 

wasnt it why game was brought out early in season, ,

buts guys if you think we have bugs in f12019 then compared to grid , f12019 is a masterpiece,

how they had cheek to call grid a completely new game baffles me , on a standard Ps4 it looks no different to grid auto sport on PS3 , only difference is the beautiful rain ,

getting back to f12019 , a week ago I switched f12019 and did some tests , in Japan in TT I raced the classic cars then jumped in the f12019 cars and it felt good on wheel,

so are we facing a menu bug that when you change or alter something it bugs the ffb out,

finding that menu bug though is like finding a needle in a haystack 🎯

So perhaps that's why codemasters can't find problem,

and chris from codemasters parts of grid looks great but parts of grid look truly awful,

that should have been sold as 2 different games, because the ps4 pro grid vs standard ps4 grid is night and day ,

and not labelled a new game as its a copy of the PS3 version which currently is on psNow,

@Hoo

PS4 pro / Fanatec Direct Drive

GP mode / Mercedes / USA

put out perfect setup, everything works well

then this:

Online lobby League race / all cars same strong / same setup same weather

Much less grip, setup does not work anymore

Why are not the grip conditions in the GP mode and online lobby the same?

How should one exercise reasonably alone except in the GP mode?
alone in the online lobby?
Above all, the setup does not even fit !?

maybe it would help, if one could adjust the vehicles also on the same performance in the GP mode? like in the lobby....?

On 10/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, YesItsReallyMe said:

@Hygradeb 

@Hoo you really need to read the last 4 or 5 replies in this thread. We've made some progress. 

I've been trying to get hold of @Hoo Since last Friday after doing that last test.

I still think FFB doesn't load up perfect everytime, be that the menu bug with FFB or something else. But changing camera settings to default helps quite a bit for me and my friend.

Where do we go from here? Have you tried those camera settings I gave you hoo? That should make the FFB go weak online. Any further news on the matter you can give us please. 

I wanted to get Grid, now I'm not so sure. With the graphics thing and thrustmaster wheels have no FFB in game apparently!? Wonder if that is linked to what we have been getting? 🤔

Edited by YesItsReallyMe
Spelling

Hi All,

I've not had access to the test team for the last few days as they were locking down the next patch. I've passed the latest info over to them and they will hopefully resume testing of this issue soon.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:05 PM, YesItsReallyMe said:

@Hygradeb I've tried your way. I backed my save game up on usb first before changing anything. I deleted all the FFB custom setup I had then made it from fresh again. Rebooted game and it felt okay, but then I tried duplicating it and enabling it and that felt even better. It's better for me if I duplicate.

@Hoo you really need to read the last 4 or 5 replies in this thread. We've made some progress. 

I gone back to default cockpit view and yes it better than custom I can feel the grip on the hard tyres.. I even kept enhanced on.

If I change even a little in view you feel it in the game.

I turn FFB down on my t300 so it don't get hot, my FFB is now 80.

Hi All,

We're back looking at this issue and are still struggling to get it happening, despite the additional info provided above. To help us make progress with this issue, is anyone able to provide the following info:

1. Your save game file which contains settings that can easily demonstrate the issue.
  2. A video showing you playing the game from a fresh boot, with a description showing when the force feedback feels good / bad.

Please send the save files and links to videos through to our community mailbox with a reference to this forum thread and we'll get this over to our test team. Info on how to send us save info can be found here: 

Thanks.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

We're back looking at this issue and are still struggling to get it happening, despite the additional info provided above. To help us make progress with this issue, is anyone able to provide the following info:

1. Your save game file which contains settings that can easily demonstrate the issue.
  2. A video showing you playing the game from a fresh boot, with a description showing when the force feedback feels good / bad.

Please send the save files and links to videos through to our community mailbox with a reference to this forum thread and we'll get this over to our test team. Info on how to send us save info can be found here: 

Thanks.

@Hoo I can supply a game save that you requested. Only thing is it's a game save on last patch not the most upto date one. Will that matter? I've not had chance to try new patch yet to see if anything has changed. Hopefully that will happen later on today. You may have to change the camera settings back to what I had as I was using it on USB stick as a back to back test after making changes to my FFB settings. But I can put that info in when I send the file.

When you say a video too, do you mean gameplay footage off the Ps4 or video of us actually playing the game? I really don't understand why you cannot replicate it. I know games are done by code but that's as far as my knowledge goes. Please forgive my ignorance.

Hi @YesItsReallyMe,

Any save game that exhibits the problem should be fine for us to work with.

Regarding the video, this is just the standard system video created when using the "Share" button on the PS4. Having this video allows us to follow the exact steps you take to replicate the problem.

Thanks.

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi @YesItsReallyMe,

Regarding the video, this is just the standard system video created when using the "Share" button on the PS4. Having this video allows us to follow the exact steps you take to replicate the problem.

Thanks

@Hoo Thanks for the info. 

I tried my old settings over the weekend on the new patch. The game save I'll be sending you and the FFB felt great over the weekend on the new patch and default camera. Really good, has something been tweaked in the last patch? It honestly felt the best I've had it since launch. I notice that the fix for pressing the share button making FFB screw up has been rectified. Could this be why the FFB felt good over the weekend? I'm just concerned now that this game save won't show the problem we were having.

Me and my friend started a coop together using the league function. Default camera. It was amazing feeling coming through the wheel we really had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it. Just didn't have time to try any other game mode or changing camera's.

Shall I try playing for a couple of days and test other camera settings and game modes and see how that pans out before sending you this info? And get back to you in a couple of days? If the FFB is as good in a unranked lobby as it was over weekend in coop I'll be well happy. Could feel every set of tyres and everything!

I had the problem of no engine sounds during qually that's the only thing that seemed to go wrong. I could hear birds tweeting and that was it. It came back when I crossed the line at the end of qually?! I have a video clip of that aswell.

50 minutes ago, Hoo said:

Hi @YesItsReallyMe,

Thanks.

@Hoo all my videos/league races are recorded on mixer. 

We would need save games that show the issue, so if it is currently working for you then no need to send these over to us. Hopefully it continues to work fine for you! 

Is someone able to confirm whether they are still seeing the issue in the latest patch (v1.15)? Thanks.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hoo said:

We would need save games that show the issue, so if it is currently working for you then no need to send these over to us. Hopefully it continues to work fine for you! 

Is someone able to confirm whether they are still seeing the issue in the latest patch (v1.15)? Thanks.

Huh? Why would I be posting to offer my assistance if I didn’t have the issue. And if you have been reading these post, you would know I have been very active to try to help you guys with the FFB issue. @Hoo

10 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

Huh? Why would I be posting to offer my assistance if I didn’t have the issue. And if you have been reading these post, you would know I have been very active to try to help you guys with the FFB issue. @Hoo

If you could send through your save files and links to the videos then we'll send them onto the team to look at.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Hoo said:

@Hoo This is what I need to find out on my original game save. It was working okay with my new settings on the new patch over weekend on default camera on my updated game save. I didn't change it to what I had before settings wise.

I'll get back to you in a couple of days after I've tested changing the camera values and other game modes.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:14 PM, Hoo said:

Are you saying that the patch should fix the FFB problem?

And I guess CM didn't say that the patch may fix the problem in the release notes because 🤫🤔🤔🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Why was it not mentioned or did I miss that small print?

I will now try the view settings I want and FFB I want to see if the patch fixed the problem.

It's strange how you want to help us as much as we want to help you but you don't give feedback 🤦🏽‍♂️

Hi @Hygradeb,

One of the community members above has reported that they are no longer seeing this problem, but we don't think that the issue has actually been fixed. We are still unable to repeat the issue internally, so we need anyone who is still experiencing the issue to send us their save game and video so that we can try some additional tests.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi @Hygradeb,

One of the community members above has reported that they are no longer seeing this problem, but we don't think that the issue has actually been fixed. We are still unable to repeat the issue internally, so we need anyone who is still experiencing the issue to send us their save game and video so that we can try some additional tests.

Thanks.

Ok I'll keep eye out

18 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi @Hygradeb,

Thanks.

Hi.

Problems still there in cockpit view

I am marina bay.

Tried default setup 4 car & view & hards

Was ok.

Changed horizontal view so I could see closer steering wheel display.

Went out felt the difference straight away.

Keep your eye on tyre temps

Hi @Hygradeb, would you be able to send over your save game file where you have those specific settings that you felt the difference with please. You can find info on how to do this here: 

Note: I've also edited your post to remove information about other issues you are seeing. Please try to keep each issue as a separate thread (or find another relevant thread discussing that issue) as this allows us to track them easier and keeps threads on topic. Thanks!

Hi

t300/racing rig , ps4,

I've deleted all custom camera settings back to default,

live also deleted all custom wheel settings 

and about to see if there's a huge difference in ffb ,

although I did 2 weeks ago did a random TT at Japan in classic and 19 cars and all felt great, but unranked did not,

so here's hoping defaulting every thing works because those settings took along time to reach,

21 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @Hygradeb, would you be able to send over your save game file where you have those specific settings that you felt the difference with please. You can find info on how to do this here: 

Note: I've also edited your post to remove information about other issues you are seeing. Please try to keep each issue as a separate thread (or find another relevant thread discussing that issue) as this allows us to track them easier and keeps threads on topic. Thanks!

Today I went straight online for a practice with s few league members.

My settings was the same as yesterday.

Cockpit cam

All default bar. FOV 0.20 OFFSET H .70.

This morning it felt better. 

Yesterday I did a few offline mode games before going online.

Today no offline game straight online.🤔

So basically today it feels better and I not played anything else so far just F1 online.