T300 FFB is broken since patch 1.06 ps4 uk [SG]

@Hoo @RedDevilKT I'm just in the process of getting together what you need so I can send it over. It's not fixed. I've got video of it all aswell to go with the game save and it's on v1.15 patch. In fact it feels worse than before in unranked lobbies. Both with default cameras and custom cameras. However the league mode lobbies are amazing! Best mode for FFB in the whole game is league mode.

@Hoo.   @RedDevilKT

When you test what do you do?

Do you try a offline mode then go into a online lobby

Remember if you don't do as we do ie real online lobby not yours and dont use your high level network.

Use a basic internet that a normal person will have.

If you going to test then test in real life not your network.

@Hoo @RedDevilKT Advice is needed please. I've got the file compressed in a zip folder as per the instructions but it's too big to send from my email. What do I do?

There is highlight files/bin files in there, ghost files/bin files and profile files/bin files.

If I delete highlights files/bin files it's still too big.

Profile files/bin files is okay to send on its own but do you need ghost files aswell? If so I'd have to send it in a seperate zip folder.

@YesItsReallyMe Feel free to use any file transfer system (google drive etc) and email the link to that file to the email mentioned in the above thread. We'll then be able to get everything so that there are no difference between what you are using and what we'll be able to test with. Thanks 🙂 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

@YesItsReallyMe Feel free to use any file transfer system (google drive etc) and email the link to that file to the email mentioned in the above thread. We'll then be able to get everything so that there are no difference between what you are using and what we'll be able to test with. Thanks 🙂 

@RedDevilKT @Hoo I've just sent you this file and video by email to your email. File is on Dropbox. Never used it before so I hope I've done it correctly. 

My update Monday we race at marina bay, besides invisible wall barriers taking out cars & moving tyre wall my grip level felt weak. 

I do post my video on YouTube, I am not a great driver yet but I am getting there. 

If watch my video help then here a link to my YouTube profile.

My video is not free if swear words I warn u now

I changed my settings from default view. I have reduced my T309 FFB settings, incase the same PC over heat problem is with the pc

Edited by Hygradeb

@Hygradeb @Hoo @RedDevilKT    I'm finding that on patch 1.15 everytime I load the game the FFB feels off, like it's not loaded in properly. I have to go into FFB settings duplicate my last setup, enable new one, delete the one I've duplicated from, back out to main menu so it saves. Shut the game down and reboot and then it feels better offline again. But still getting the weaker feeling in online unranked.

This I usually have to do after every patch but now its everytime I load the game.

Me and my friend did the next round at Bahrain over weekend in the league mode. The FFB was better than unranked again but only marginally this time. Australia was fantastic. Haven't come across another session yet that feels like Round 1 did in league mode. We ran this before I found out I needed to duplicate my settings but I'll see what China is like when we do the next one.

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

we cracked the problem with bad FFB,

It  has nothing to do with unranked lobbies or time trials,

next time don't bother with the f12019 cars  in unranked as FFB is not to the standard it was on dayone release,

use the multiplayer cars instead, the ffb is excellent in unranked,

so we now know for a fact that either the performance patch or patch very close to that patch bugged out ffb in multiplayer mode for 2019 cars,

so basically classic cars and our own multiplayer cars are good,

But that kinda defeats the purpose of calling this game f12019 when wheel users can't use them in multiplayer because FFB is shall we say, poor ,

so your patch codemasters messed the FFB for  f12019 cars,.  Did we not say this 3 months ago,

have a great day everyone and don't use the f12019 cars in multiplayer if you're a wheel user,

😍  🏁🏎🚥

Edited by senna94f1
We solved the poor FFB , don't use the F12019 cars in multiplayer.

You seem to be a bit late arriving to the party with that statement about multiplayer cars. We found that out weeks ago when @Hoo asked us to do the very first test at Silverstone using the Merc then to try multiplayer cars in unranked lobbies. 

• Agree 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, senna94f1 said:

Hi everyone,

we cracked the problem with bad FFB,

It  has nothing to do with unranked lobbies or time trials,

next time don't bother with the f12019 cars  in unranked as FFB is not to the standard it was on dayone release,

use the multiplayer cars instead, the ffb is excellent in unranked,

so we now know for a fact that either the performance patch or patch very close to that patch bugged out ffb in multiplayer mode for 2019 cars,

so basically classic cars and our own multiplayer cars are good,

But that kinda defeats the purpose of calling this game f12019 when wheel users can't use them in multiplayer because FFB is shall we say, poor ,

so your patch codemasters messed the FFB for  f12019 cars,.  Did we not say this 3 months ago,

have a great day everyone and don't use the f12019 cars in multiplayer if you're a wheel user,

😍  🏁🏎🚥

@Hoo

Did the Codemasters team check that?

On 11 November 2019 at 2:18 PM, YesItsReallyMe said:

You seem to be a bit late arriving to the party with that statement about multiplayer cars. We found that out weeks ago when @Hoo asked us to do the very first test at Silverstone using the Merc then to try multiplayer cars in unranked lobbies. 

Actually I suggested 3 months ago , our league tests everything ,

so do I, 

i got fed up  watching codemasters thank everyone else on here ,

not once have codemasters thanked me , and I am a paying customer trying to help them help us,

i don't like being lied to or someone trying to mislead me,

theyve pulled dirt rally 2.0 around and what a excellent job they've done,

F1 2019 ,we were promised monthly performance and livery updates hence game came out early 

all they did was mess game up after we kept repeating ourselves on here for several months,

f12019 was excellent with the wheel on dayone release, f12019 cars drive appalling now ,probably the worst sim car I've ever drove , multiplayer cars behave like the classic cars ffb which overall is good,

whats hard not too understand 🏁🏎🚥🙏

grid was labelled a brand new grid game,. It was highly misleading in advertising, the game has less content then grid auto sport and graphics were horrible,

now they've managed too pull grid around because last update transformed graphics and everything looks sharp and crisp,

and it's on it's way to becoming a better game, what did **** me off I bought grid £50 when it was 3 weeks old , 3 weeks after I bought grid,it was reduced in price, 

people will not keep coming back over and over just to make the bosses and shareholders more money, same as the ordinary workers at codemasters,  ,

we all know codemasters are more than capable of producing some brilliant racing games,

all the best everyone ❤️

• Agree 1

Why is it that we wait & wait & wait but get no feedback.

Here's another update.

Played online with a league today, a hour plus before I was practicing the same track in TT & GP with same setup, it felt good I could push & lean hard on my tyres go online to race with setup.

Yep you guessed it online my Q times on S was slower than my GP times on M. The car was like driving on ice .

It felt like I had no downforce or I was driving on tyres that had done 90laps.

You need to fix your servers ... In fact you need to fix the game you sold us with lies that's it the best games etc.

Reporting to you the same things day in & day out week in & week out with no solution & no real feedback is getting to much now.

It's about time the gamers need to show CM not happy with this **** by not buying any CM games until the ones in our consoles are fixed.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hygradeb said:

You need to fix your servers ... In fact you need to fix the game you sold us with lies that's it the best games etc.

I second this. 

i only turn on when I participate in my league races. I don’t bother practice during the week because that data does not translate in a multiplayer. The game is flawed and geared towards pad users. I think codemasters got the inside from F1 that their cars are going to be using pads in 2021 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

Please test if the force feedback problem has to do with a bad Internet connection of the host

ForceFeedback Problem

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PS4 pro

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): 1.18

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): GP vs Online League

What happened in the lead up to the problem? :

The ForceFeedback in the GP Mode is great but in same conditions in the League Race the FF is very low and the wheel players have no grip

Only difference:
GP Mode Car is Mercedes
League Mode F1 2019 cars with same srength

Any accessories you are using: Fanatec DD, (all wheel players has the problem)

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears:

No, you didnt see it, but you can feel it.

Yesterday league race

Force Feedback

1. Stint Soft Tires - ok

2. Stint Medium Tires - ok

3. Stint Medium Tires - bad
(although the track should have more grip at the end of the race, the car is light and the tires are new ..... but no grip bad ForceFeedback)

Yep I have to confirm.

Yesterday was my best day online in a league race & I even did the last FIA race online.

I did rest my FFB to default.

I did change my cockpit view to a view I wanted.

And it felt great grip ... The only thing missing was feeling the vibration when starting a race.

I should not compare but I have to. I don't feel the rumble strip or shell spin and lost off grip like in GT (but GT is Better game)

So please don't screw up what you have finally fixed.. at the end off the year.

Yes it's a good thing but it's don't cover all the problems.

19 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

One question, are you faster than a pad user?

Who you asking?

3 hours ago, Hygradeb said:

Who you asking?

I am asking you. Feels good, but are you faster than a pad user?

21 hours ago, ShelbyUSA said:

I am asking you. Feels good, but are you faster than a pad user?

Don't know & dont care ..  I got to a point with this game & the poor support by CM that I don't care.

I never compared myself to a pad ussr.

Way to many other problems before I worry about who's quicker than me.

13 minutes ago, Hygradeb said:

Don't know & dont care ..  I got to a point with this game & the poor support by CM that I don't care.

I never compared myself to a pad ussr.

Way to many other problems before I worry about who's quicker than me.

So you don't do league races or compete online? Just using single player? 

Go online and the FFB is different. Actually, the level of grip falls considerably when going online with a wheel. 

19 minutes ago, ShelbyUSA said:

So you don't do league races or compete online? Just using single player? 

Go online and the FFB is different. Actually, the level of grip falls considerably when going online with a wheel. 

You need to read people post fully before you make a statement. You don't need to read all my comments in this post just the last one, then when you do...