T300 FFB is broken since patch 1.06 ps4 uk [SG]

5 minutes ago, Hygradeb said:

You need to read people post fully before you make a statement. You don't need to read all my comments in this post just the last one, then when you do...

SORRY ABOUT THAT! 

I have so much telemetry data comparing pad and wheel users. One of the biggest deltas is the lack of grip with very large spikes with wheel slippage. When I use the single player, the wheel slippage decreases quite a bit, not much, enough to be competitive with eSports Qualifications. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, ShelbyUSA said:

So you don't do league races or compete online? Just using single player? 

Go online and the FFB is different. Actually, the level of grip falls considerably when going online with a wheel. 

Don't worry about it we all make small errors. 

I hope CM look into the pad issue, I feel we the customer are just beta testing when it comes to CM F1 series.

I guess I'll have to miss a few year's again b4 I buy F1 again.

Next year will need a big leap in everything about the game.

If I buy the game it won't be until the price drops. Lol maybe I'll wait until Christmas next year

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

ive been testing in multiplayer unranked for our uk and American League,

can someone please explain to me why using identical settings and use t300 on ps4 why 1 day the cars rev up thro the gears and sound is perfect and I can get good laps in lap after lap, all compound tyres feels grippy,

the sound of game was good,

then another day same identical settings ,same cars , same everything  , the car feels like the handbrake has been pulled full on and won't even Rev to top gear,  all compounds feel no grip what so ever and car handling feels terrible, and lap times are 3 seconds down and erratic,

this time the game sounds were appalling, sounds kept cutting in and out at certain corners of track,

i even tried another set of headphones and no difference,

surely this can't be a patch or bug , or can it,

can this be a server issue,

i am almost done with f12019 in league racing,

i live stream on YouTube so it's all in black and white,

come on Barry, something is fundamentally wrong with this game,

we only want F2 if F1 works,

And everything worked perfectly from day one release, including sound and ffb for wheel users, even pad vs wheel was equal,

and it's just on this game ok , not on any other racing game on my ps4 using my wheel,

it has to be bad patches or bad servers , we all know this so why won't codemasters fix problems, or simply is it codemasters know but refuse to fix any problems,  because come on this has gone on for months and months ,

and your telling all customers that you can't put right these problems,

i for one will never buy another f1 game from codemasters at full price, 

so it begs question,if you can't or won't fix problems then please atleast revert back to dayone release version.

@BarryBL Just swinging by in the hope of a Christmas miracle. Do we have any news or anything new to report on this along with the game menus resetting DOR which was highlighted by Hoo very early on in this thread. It's all gone quiet on both issues.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, YesItsReallyMe said:

@BarryBL Just swinging by in the hope of a Christmas miracle. Do we have any news or anything new to report on this along with the game menus resetting DOR which was highlighted by Hoo very early on in this thread. It's all gone quiet on both issues.

Just give up with this. I hope they just admit they f-Ed up with some sort of deep hard coded pad controller benefit. 

• Thanks 1

On 23 December 2019 at 6:42 PM, ShelbyUSA said:

Just give up with this. I hope they just admit they f-Ed up with some sort of deep hard coded pad controller benefit. 

Merry Christmas.

i agree don't waste your time hoping for a bug fix because according to codemasters the f12019 works as it should do,

it has not been officially announced but what we thought were bugs and got asked to post and report bugs was just to keep the masses quiet,. Which meant in the meantime Codemasters could continue changing the core dynamics with each patch to sell to a younger audience on pads ,

when f12019 was 1st released the game was great on a wheel , but once you got reeled in and bought the game they then on purpose set there sights targeting a new customer,

and that's the part I don't like, 

I personally won't get tricked again and will now wait every year until the game is around £20 ,

I will now go back to PC and leave codemasters to trick and mislead there loyal customer base ,

there ought to be a law against this sort of thing and I guess the loophole is 3 yrs plus ,but that can backfire if a child gets  hurt while using a wheel on any racing game,

theres always good and bad in every company,

instead of searching and finally finding out the truth I should have been racing and actually reporting about bugs that we shouldn't have to report in the 1 st place ,,

i wish codemasters the all the best for the future,  and wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy new year.

• Agree 1