Patch Notes for 1.09 – Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, advanceapple said:

FFB 110
effect track 20
effect crubs 3
out track 5
wheel damper 20

Alright, try cranking up the wheel damper setting. It made a big difference for me on a G29. I found it better to increase it and decrease general FFB as needed.

1 minute ago, janbonator said:

Alright, try cranking up the wheel damper setting. It made a big difference for me on a G29. I found it better to increase it and decrease general FFB as needed.

I don't feel anything the same.

This update also caused my logitech g29 wheel to work incorrectly. The rotary dial up is not working anymore, whilst before this it worked just fine. Rotary dial down works just fine. When I try to bind the rotary dial up it sets "waiting for input" as a button. I checked if the problem was in my wheel itself by trying the dial in Project Cars 2 and it worked just fine there... Please turn it back.

• Agree 1

On 8/29/2019 at 10:37 AM, Noviembre73 said:

Hi,

don't know if already commented, but G29 red rotary clockwise is not working with update 1.09

Thanks for fixing this

So i'm not the only one... This is really annoying

• Agree 1

Hey guys since V1.09 update patch on F1 2019 PS4. there is now a button mapping issue on my G29 Logitech Wheel. The RA Wheel, (red dial) won't bind a map, when turned clockwise only. Anticlockwise and the center button on the wheel bind ok?.

Anyone else suffering from this issue?

I tried reinstalling the game and it works again and binds as normal, but as soon as I update the game to the V1.09 patch it won't map again. Everything else is fine.

I also tried F1 2018 & other games, and RA wheel maps fine. Where is best place to lodge with Codemasters this bug?

Also Sound volume balance is terribly wrong. You cannot hardly hear the race coordinator via wired ear speaker from dualshock when playing  game using external sound. There is zero sound output to the ear speaker at 50% of slider settings in PS4 Sound control GUI, and at 100% it can hardly be heard, unless external game sound is muted.  

Cheers.

Edited by Fluxburner
add

On 8/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, Smokedcheese999 said:

@Faya

Turning the red dial clockwise on the Logitech G29 doesn't work for me after 1.09 (I had it mapped as increase engine mode). I'm on PS4 fyi.

I'd be interested to hear if any other G29/G290 users have the same issue.

Yes same for me, was working fine before. V1.09 reinstalled game and works fine . But as soon as you load the 1.09 update it comes back . The bug is the update has stuffed the G29 rotary wheel.

Has this never been solved? I have never been able to assign my rotary dial. It always just says waiting for input. Is there some kind of firmware update for the Logitech wheel?

Ps4

F1 2019 version 1.16

Logitech g29

Edited by Intrinsicrhythm