Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Interview question

Hey can you guys change up the question when getting interviewed because they always ask about Devine butler but never about any other drivers which is crazy cause he can start in 15 finish in 17 and I'll get asked about his race and did I like his moves I like having story play involved great idea but expand on it if can by using other drivers as well thanks 

9 minutes ago, fsu4L said:

Hey can you guys change up the question when getting interviewed because they always ask about Devine butler but never about any other drivers which is crazy cause he can start in 15 finish in 17 and I'll get asked about his race and did I like his moves I like having story play involved great idea but expand on it if can by using other drivers as well thanks 

Codemasters: Hoooohohoh we are going to make the best story: from F2 to F1, 2 drivers are going with you to F1 woow what a great idea... but then 3 silly races and end of story and he is in every Interview question. It will be better without F2 and without interviews because thery are boring and same after 3 races, nearly same place same weird silence between questions, everything is bad about it. I mean it is a good idea from Codemasters bud everything what they add is bad. Same with weird contracts after 4 races.

Edited by JanKondler
  • Agree 1

Yeah, it’s half an idea, very badly implemented...

I honestly wonder how the story bit actually made it into the final game, i mean did they not play it after they made it, and then think, hang on, this is actually a bit **** isn’t it...

I would be embarrassed to release something like this (the story bit i mean, the game as a while is good but there’s nothing new here).

• Agree 1

Badly analyzed. This makes me feel like they cannot make a cleaner game when you make so many errors in designing something.

The worse is that you will have to pay full price next yearS to have something

Next year, I will wait a reduced price because this game is not worth the price paid and I will only make a full Grand Prix championship season, surely no career since nothing will be fixed.

BTW, pit lane limit in Silverstone is still 60 km/h instead of 80 km/h. Unacceptable to make such a mistake, but more unacceptable not to fix it from several years. So difficult to fix this issue! Hmmm

Edited by philappleraily
  • Agree 1