pad vs wheel was equal , 

guess what they did , 

MESSED IT UP AGAIN ,

they say never make the same mistake twice  ,

Edited by senna94f1
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, OV3RLOADE said:

Option on / off driver transfer.

I do not want to see Hamilton in Renault with Mercedes helmet or Vettel in Mercedes with Ferrari helmet and so on. It irritates the eye of the beholder.

But for those who like the feature, just turn it on. That would please all audiences.

Too obvious.

15 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

We had almost the perfect game from day one release ,

ffb for wheel users was brilliant , guess what they did ,

MESSED IT UP AGAIN , 

pad vs wheel was equal , 

guess what they did , 

MESSED IT UP AGAIN ,

they say never make the same mistake twice  ,

Ai pace in the wet was better as well.Admittedly a little slow but now they've made it too quick and given it's screwed upthe practice programs as well I think has made the game impossible to play for me atm.

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking we'll see one massive patch (the 1.09 was 4.2 Gb - that's huge)  patch that correlates to the same time last year when this game was released and will contain major fixes and enhancements, just  in time for SPA and the start of the the 2nd half of the season.  Anyhow you take it, that's a whole lot of patches for the first 2 months of this game! 

Edited by FOneFanatic

- Options. Options. Options. The option to turn driver transfers to On/End of Season Only/Off. Also, terminal mechanical failures: On/AI only/Off. It's pretty easy to win a championship when your rival DNF's 2-3 times and you gain up to 75 points on them with an invincible car.....

- AI Driver rebalance. With driver transfers now a thing, this needs looking at desperately.
 - Big Buff: Ricciardo
 - Standard Buff: Verstappen, Hulkenberg, Sainz, Albon
 - Small Buff: Magnussen, Grosjean

- Big Nerf: Weber, Gasly(?)
 - Standard Nerf: Gasly(?), Perez
 - Small Nerf: Vettel, Leclerc

On a maybe more unrealistic note:

- Add previous installments driver avatars, audio names and helmets for the player to use in Career mode.
 - Would be great to use a real former drivers model, name and helmet etc. like we can with Prost and Senna. Maybe even allow us to add them to the "free driver slots" in career mode so the driver rotation pool is larger than just one or three. There are plenty of driver models from previous games they can use like Alonso, Ocon, Button, Wehrlein etc. Options of which ones to add to the career mode of course, like a checkbox. (Ocon is a perfect example, he's not in the game for obvious reasons this year but looks like he could realistically return next year. This makes it unrealistic that he's not available for hire in career mode.

- On a perhaps an even more unrealistic note: Allow us to create several drivers like we do for our own avatar and add them to the driver transfer pool. Give them a "base performance" driver to decide how strong they will be. eg. Create Driverone Williams and choose Stroll as base and Driverone will perform to a similar level to Stroll. Or create a knockoff Alonso and give him Hamilton as base so he performs as to his level.

• Agree 1

The pit crew giving you useful information would be nice. Warning you about silly little things like crashes maybe? Watching one unfold in front of me between the leaders today that I didn't have time to react to got me to thinking about this.