Sign in to follow this  

I can't accept graphics

Posted (edited)

Hello, friends!

Don't think it's hate, but I think the graphics are terrible. I have everything to the max, but I see a lot of glow, blur and bright sky (PC, Dx12, all max settings). It was the same in F1 2018 on PS4.

I like F1, but in 2012/13 there were no so many blur and plastic trees. They look very good.

The resolution is 1440p. I compare it to Asetto Corsa(+SOL) and Asetto Corsa Competizione.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Edited by RNoctua
  • Agree 1

If some effect in particular makes the graphics seem worse for you, take a look at your Documents and find the F1 2019's hardware_settings_config.xml and edit them yourself 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, UP100 said:

If some effect in particular makes the graphics seem worse for you, take a look at your Documents and find the F1 2019's hardware_settings_config.xml and edit them yourself 🙂 

Hello! Thank you!

I don't think it's the settings, but the graphics settings are too different from the ACC I'm used to - they less realistic.

Yesterday I tried it again and I can say that F1 2019 is a great game with good graphics. It was just hard to change the perception)

I think it's a standard syndrome when you get used to some simulator (iRacing, R3F, AC, ACC etc.) and you can't adequately perceive another game, but constantly compare them with each other. :classic_unsure:

Edited by RNoctua
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RNoctua said:

Edited by RNoctua

Let’s get the game working first. I don’t care if it looks like Minecraft. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/23/2019 at 5:00 AM, UP100 said:

And change what in it?

2 hours ago, F1Aussie said:

And change what in it?

Whatever effect you want to turn off! It may take couple of tries with some values before you understamd how they work 🙂

1 hour ago, F1Aussie said:

And change what in it?

Turn off motion blur for a start, but you can do this via the in-game menu.

The worst thing is the TAA, it leaves smearing and ghosting (on the antenna and what I can only describe as a vortex effect from the wheels). I play with 'High' settings otherwise and I find the framerates acceptable (but then I only play at 1080). Turning other effects on or off, up or down may improve your framerates with little or no visual difference.

If your PC hardware is quite incapable, then start at the Ultra Low preset and find what you can turn on to give the best effect without killing the performance. With laptop panels, you've got to use the native resolution (as you should really with all displays).

I would advise V-SYNC for all, but use the refresh rate that your display can manage (a lot of 4K TV panels can't do any better than 60Hz, on TVs try Game modes or turning off picture post-processing effects).

I turn off motion blur in game but it still has it. I run everything on max settings and 1080p but the picture quality is quite appalling. So much blur, the haze effects are too overdone, I have never seen so much haze during a real race. Fps is not an issue for me but the picture quality is. Has anyone tried the drs factors? How well do they work and does it shrink the menus as well?

Cheers

Just to update I used the DSR factors to about 3x and changed some NVIDIA control panel settings as seen on the web and it has made a huge difference, still get between 70-80 fps most of the time.

They should use madness engine like Automobilista 2 do. I love thath sharp graphics in PC2, good for triple/vr support and that weather and live track. I dont have say more i think

2 hours ago, Neomo said:

They should use madness engine like Automobilista 2 do. I love thath sharp graphics in PC2, good for triple/vr support and that weather and live track. I dont have say more i think

No they shouldn't. Simple as that. They should just work on the next games' graphics, or have you not seen DR2.0 for example?

On 8/26/2019 at 8:22 PM, UP100 said:

No they shouldn't. Simple as that. They should just work on the next games' graphics, or have you not seen DR2.0 for example?

Yes i have DR2 and is also blured