Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Ranked empty lobby issue

Recommended Posts

@Faya

Its rare i complain about this game  but this really is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Currently there are 3 gold rated drivers attempting to find a lobby right now. 

All are roughly similar licence.

Everyone is continually put into an empty lobby circling around and around trying to find a lobby to race in.

This problem should not exist.

Just put drivers in the highest available lobby regardless of what it is.

It is absolutely ridiculous that you get placed into a situation where you cannot race online.

Whats more, why is it you continually check for races and end up in an empty lobby time and time again and suddenly a lobby on lap 4 pops up?

Where was this race in the last 10 or minutes of trying? 

As it stands it's like congratulations for achieving higher levels. We are now taking part of your access to a game away.

 

 

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best solution to this right now is to deliberately reduce the rating by entering and leaving races and then eventually enter races disguised as a lower abilty driver and essentially walk over the field.

Which lets face it, helps no one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SIMRACER123 said:

The best solution to this right now is to deliberately reduce the rating by entering and leaving races and then eventually enter races disguised as a lower abilty driver and essentially walk over the field.

Which lets face it, helps no one.

So essentially unless they do something fast F1 2019 is dead.... They will have a hard sell for 2020 thats for sure, new gimmicks wont cut it... 2020 will be the last CM F1 game, licence will go elswhere... 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 11:09 PM, SimracerGysepy said:

So essentially unless they do something fast F1 2019 is dead.... They will have a hard sell for 2020 thats for sure, new gimmicks wont cut it... 2020 will be the last CM F1 game, licence will go elswhere... 

It's long dead I was hardcore F1 but stopped about a month a go because lobbies were absolutely dead. Not buying F1 2020, the fact they would leave lobbies empty says enough,  no other game would accept no one playing online.

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 1:09 PM, SIMRACER123 said:

The best solution to this right now is to deliberately reduce the rating by entering and leaving races and then eventually enter races disguised as a lower abilty driver and essentially walk over the field.

Does this method still work after patch 1.09?!?!

I must absolutely lower my safety ranking to C (currently S), because I can not find anyone online and it's impossible to increase my gold ranking (but that's another problem!)

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TotalBeerFest said:

Does this method still work after patch 1.09?!?!

I must absolutely lower my safety ranking to C (currently S), because I can not find anyone online and it's impossible to increase my gold ranking (but that's another problem!)

Thanks

SR is easilly done by running wide on corners.

Ability rating its just easier to enter a lobby and exit immediately.

I discovered this when another codemasters bug reared its head where the race never started. Eventually i left as the game was frozen and i dropped from 3 gold down to 2 gold.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×