DLC Content for Oculus Store Version

6 minutes ago, SharkyOB said:

It's nothing to do with getting the game cheaper. If we could pay for the DLC we would.  The issue is that, despite downloading the dlc as part of the patches, Oculus users have no way to pay for and play it. We also have no access to the world series. So VR users have 2 options, play the badly running Steam version with the content, or play the super smooth Oculus version where it's missing. Codemasters also will not confirm that the DLC is ever coming, which is extremely frustrating. 

Well I'm not arguing about that, but only pointing out that as far as I know "Wehave paid a lot more than the others" is not true.

5 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Well I'm not arguing about that, but only pointing out that as far as I know "Wehave paid a lot more than the others" is not true.

Ok ok I might have been wrong about paying more (I did not check the actual price on Steam) but regarding all the rest I am totally not. The Steam version works horribly with Oculus but comes with all the content we want so much to have, the Oculus version works great but does not have the DLCs .....

The most awful thing is that Codemasters advertises the Steam version as supporting Oculus ... which is totally not ! Isnt it commercially illegal to make false advertisements ? 

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 11.52.51 AM.png

Edited by koog2003
  • Agree 1

I actually own both versions so I'm able to compare the two. With exactly the same settings, the steam version is an absolute dog, constant terrible stuttering while the oculus version runs perfectly. Such a bad situation and every time I see a post from codemasters saying 'have you driven Greece yet?' It feels like a kick in the teeth. Rally games are my favourite games, and dirt rally is the best of them; this is leaving such a bad taste in the mouth though. 

Edited by SharkyOB
  • Like 2

I've added a plea onto facebook groups for support from other Oculus users on this.  The two of us raising the issue is clearly being ignored, so hopefully we can get some strength in numbers.

You are right. We are clearly completely ignored and this adds to the frustration and to the unprofessionalism of Codemasters. I dont have facebook (and I dont use any other social media) so I am really sorry I will not be able to help with that 😞 
The more people complaining the more visibility we have. It is ABSURD that we have to arrive at this level, really insanity ! 
I am actually very sad that the game is good and we have to stick with them in order. to play our favorite kind of game. They dont deserve our time, our efforts and our money. I wont give up from next week on I will start calling Codemasters support every day until i dont get a definitive answer !

BY PHONE
+44 (0) 1926 816 000

BY EMAIL
custservice@codemasters.com

Also @SharkyOB if you are in the UK (I am in NL) you can go kick their door ! They have 3 offices in the UK 

http://www.codemasters.com/contact-us/

Edited by koog2003
  • Like 1