From A rank to D in like 4 races...

Posted (edited)

And EVERY collision was not my fault. Spinnings out directly in front of me...crassing into me in the first corner... smashing me off because I'm overtaking... you know how it is. Now I'm stuck in D with no way of getting out because I'm racing with this kind of behaviour x10 ... Can't even race in 25%'s because the people that I'm ranked with on safety obviously prefer the clusterf*** that is 5 lap races. I'm literally stuck.

This is the first F1 game since 2012, and the penatly system with collisions has not improved from memory...like at all.

Please make any car a ghost if it's not facing forwards on the first lap..please.

Edited by NigelWeber
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Everyone gets a penalty. The environment of the lobbies is not going to change. It will change if the damage was set to simulation, but people would complain about that as well. Find a league to race in. 

Edited by Striker_703

Posted (edited)

@Striker_703 Does league racing affect the skill and safety rating? If it doesn't I'm less inclined. I don't like the time commitment either.. I'm happy with ranked 25% races with good randoms at A, but not when you lose rankings so god gamn easily. Maybe that's what the recent patch addressed when it says "Safety rating rebalancing". Right when I'm at the bottom too. Just my luck.

Edited by NigelWeber

If people spin out in front of you, it’s up to you to avoid them. Why should they ghost?

You have to be prepared to take avoiding action, especially on the first lap. If you crash into them it’s totally your fault, and you deserve a penalty.

The penalty system isn’t always that bad, it’s the fact that people expect to be able to drive like they are in TT!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

35 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

If people spin out in front of you, it’s up to you to avoid them. Why should they ghost?

You have to be prepared to take avoiding action, especially on the first lap. If you crash into them it’s totally your fault, and you deserve a penalty.

The penalty system isn’t always that bad, it’s the fact that people expect to be able to drive like they are in TT!

You sir are a ****...

1 hour ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Um what about if it is unavoidable, then they should ghost, it’s very unfair when someone spins out, it’s unavoidable and then you get a penalty and then you go down a load of safety ratings.

also when someone just doesn’t brake and hits you off you are penalised, rejoin track penalty, breathe penalty, honestly imo they should have regular penalties not strict 

I don't @NigelWeber, I haven't been in a ranked lobby for some time now due to the race environment. Racing against people in the ranked lobbies is pointless. Enjoying a race 25% of the time is not good.  

8 hours ago, likewise said:

You sir are a ****...

Why am I a ****?

Because i have a different opinion to you? 😂