Where is the SAFETY CAR?

I’ve also had a few. Altho it is a little inconsistent eg someone will pull off with a failure and will be miles off the line and no where near a dangerous place yet you’l get A full caution, yet when there has been a multi car pile up, nothing comes out. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Techstyler81 said:

Ps4 League Race 

4 race 25% Friday 23.8.19 

1 times VSC and 1 times SC

works perfectly. 

Lay off the funny stuff

Edited by Chromatic
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LukeShaw777 said:

Had 2 in Azerbaijan 

Can you tell me what are you playing?

I am on career mode with REDBULL, 75% difficult, race lenght - 25%, damage - simulation, safety car - on, patch 1.09.

I begin to think that the problem is in my computer or in my STEAM account I do not know where is the problem.

Can someone answer me where is the problem?

Edited by BorislavAndonov

season 1 career 50% 0 SC season 2 career 100% 0 SC.  active parameter for the SC damage simulation.  I had several accidents and 0 SC this games and a big joke a crappy game where the CM knows nothing.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

The Safety Car feature still seems to be a problem. We didn't see any in our league racing last season with 2018 and this season with 2019 there has still been none despite incidents that would warrant it. Last night for example at Spa (100% distance, no assists, SC on) I ran wide through turn 16 and lost my right-front wheel after contact with the wall on the outside. My car spun right back onto the track and yet nothing from the SC still. If that wasn't enough to bring one out I really don;t know what is.

I did the F2 championship series and had a few full and virtual safety cars.  Everything seemed fine.

I'm almost through season one of my career mode without a single safety car.  Maybe a yellow flag here or there but that's it.  

1st season.  Simulation damage.  50% race distance.

Up to Japan now and no safety cars or VSC's.

Whatsmore, not even a single crash or skirmish between the AI cars.  They drive perfectly, with great respect to each other!

Strange...