Sign in to follow this  

Fix Suzuka Bump PLS

hey codemasters,

is it possible to fix the suzuka bump finally?

• Agree 3

Ha I just finished a race on Suzuka in my career and also thought that bump was a bit much (just before the main straight). The only way to mitigate it is to accelerate towards the outside of the corner (on the left handside) while keeping the car as straight as possible until after the bump.

Posted (edited)

I agree with this. Onboard shots of last year's race or even video evidence, the bump isn't as violate as what the game portrays it to be. 

Hot lap of last year's race. 

Another note as well on this onboard video. Hamilton doesn't downshift like we do in the game. Going into 1st gear in game shouldn't be a thing. Can't do it in real life then why can we do it in the game? 

I think the game should punish you for driving that aggressive. 

Edited by inspiretheworld
Grammer
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, inspiretheworld said:

Hamilton doesn't downshift like we do in the game. Going into 1st gear in game shouldn't be a thing. Can't do it in real life then why can we do it in the game? 

If you turn off traction control assist you won't use 1st gear either. It's spin city otherwise! 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

If you turn off traction control assist you won't use 1st gear either. It's spin city otherwise! 

I don't use traction control !

You clearly don't watch the esport drivers. Take a trip to YouTube and watch them. 

Edited by inspiretheworld

1 hour ago, inspiretheworld said:

I don't use traction control !

You clearly don't watch the esport drivers. Take a trip to YouTube and watch them. 

Why on earth would I waste my time watching tcam footage? Ugh times a million! 

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2019 at 6:58 AM, kevinkirk said:

doesnt that depend on what car setup your using?

Only up to a point. With 100KG+ fuel, it's basically impossible not to spin whilst going flat out, no matter the setup.

Only after about 20 laps does the lower fuel load make the car more forward-balanced enough and going full throttle becomes easier.

But that's besides the point. It doesn't even exist in reality, no reason for it to be so severe in-game.

Edited by Ho3n3r
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1