Career Mode Regulation Changes

In F1 2018, at about half way through the season, there was an e-mail with "rumors say next season XXX will change, so better not invest too many points in this category" for XXX being aerodynamics, chassis, engine. Then about 2/3 in the season there was another email with "regulation change next season" with the definite information which part will change and you need to protect with points.

In F1 2019, I did not see the "rumor" e-mail you used to get at halftime of the saison and also not the email regarding the definite regulation change....

I have been saving up 15.000 points because I wanted to be smart and not invest them in the category which will change next season but now I dont know which part will change and there are only a few races this season. 

Did anyone miss these too? After which race did those e-mails used to come in F1 2018?

Posted (edited)

You don' tget them every year. I' d say that if you don't receive  notification by the time you reach Japan chances are there are  no changes. But you still get notified if there are.

Edited by sjsharp2010
  • Like 1

Do you know after what race the "there are rumors about a rule change" comes, and after what race the "there will be rule change" email?  so that i know whrether to spend or save the points

3 minutes ago, trotamundos84 said:

Do you know after what race the "there are rumors about a rule change" comes, and after what race the "there will be rule change" email?  so that i know whrether to spend or save the points

It varies. I had the rumor email after Belgium with definitive change by Singapore. I think the latest is immediately before or after Japan, but Im not entirely sure of that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trotamundos84 said:

I think it's random but I would recommend starting saving up once you hit the summer break as that's what I do so basically after Hungary going into Belgium. Purchase any upgrades you want up until then and start saving after that.