Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

DIRT RALLY NO DETECTION OF PEDALS

accordsmturbo

HEY IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE GT PEDALS YES I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE BEST BUT THEY WORK FOR WHAT I WANT ON ALL MY OTHER RACING GAMES BUT FOR SOME REASON I  AM NOT NOT GETTING ANY DETECTION OF MY PEDALS ON THE NEW DIRT RALLY GAME 

PLEASE HELP
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm using g27  and every time I start the game I need to set the assignment for throttle  and brake,  sometimes in the stage the game loses gas  and brake and I need  to pause the game,  go in to controller setup and assign the gas and brake pedals  again. Can someone  please tell me what's wrong. Sorry for my English ;-)
HEY IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE GT PEDALS YES I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE BEST BUT THEY WORK FOR WHAT I WANT ON ALL MY OTHER RACING GAMES BUT FOR SOME REASON I  AM NOT NOT GETTING ANY DETECTION OF MY PEDALS ON THE NEW DIRT RALLY GAME 

PLEASE HELP
Have you checked if in Windows they actually work ? I had the same issues with Logitech Momo FFB, I cannot run this on windows 8.1 x64 - controller panel configuration, despite that in other games everything works,
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

PLEASE HELP

Archived