[F1 2019]- [Xbox]- Keyboard Support Request

Still waiting on this. Really need this feature. Made worse because I know at least a half dozen friends who are not going to buy this years game unless this function is supported 

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback on this.

We have the functionality for this in test, but have run into technical issues that we need to fix before we can add this into a patch. Please continue to be patient and we'll provide you with a further update as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback on this.

We have the functionality for this in test, but have run into technical issues that we need to fix before we can add this into a patch. Please continue to be patient and we'll provide you with a further update as soon as possible.

sweet, thanks for this..

would be great if you can fix this guys, the lack of buttons in g920 could be solved somehow with a homemade buttonbox.

• Agree 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:16 AM, Drospy said:

any news ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

We are still working on a fix to the technical issues we ran into previously. Once we have something concrete and confirmed, we will let everyone know. 👍

@BarryBL Will this be implemented in a patch before Xmas? Quite a few people holding off getting the game at Xmas if its not there 

Have a little faith. The solution is lined up (what @BarryBL) told us a while ago. There are some technical issues that need to be solved. My personal opinion is that we will see it happen. I’m pretty confident about that. But, once again my personal opinion, not based on other knowledge.

• Thanks 1

Have you tried to connect keyboard and TM F1 steering wheel? Thanks