Codemasters are planning to fix safety car?

Any info about that? Beacause it's little embrassing that company can't fix system that was made by them.

• Agree 2

Can’t imagine this will ever be fixed dude. Simply because the AI never cause any incidents, crash for it to warrant a SC. If they made the AI more error prone maybe we’d see it often, but don’t get too excited.  I’ve had the VSC at least 4 times.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Formulaoneteam said:

Ich dachte, ich hätte gehört, dass er nach einem Tweet von LEE 🤔 🤔 daran arbeitet

This Lee is stupid as bread. Obvious problems are not repaired. But every year a copy and paste game with 100 mistakes they can make. Otherwise Cm will not be able to cope.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 3

When it would come out it would always seem to come out at a time that would hurt me most so I think I'm fine with it never coming out.

• Agree 1

On 8/27/2019 at 1:31 PM, Formulaoneteam said:

I thought I heard he was working on it after a tweet from LEE🤔🤔

4 hours ago, mischaw said:

Until then codemasters will have fingers in there ears 

I mean it only took two or three years 😡

• Haha 2

i had it in career, 2 races in a row on 25% race distance. Also in Multiplayer in our league we had safety car in Azerbaijan and today in Monaco, when its on multiplayer the guy who crashes and if he leaves the lobby straight away there is a big chance the safety car will come out.

Definitely a problem with the Safety Car, especially in multiplayer races. We have seen plenty of incidents that should warrant a SC but none have appeared. Strangely one did appear at the very start of a race when we were trying to form up for a race after somebody got disconnected and there was no big incident to cause it to come out.

On the subject of the AI not getting involved in incidents I have seen several AI incidents so far. The latest was at Spa when Raikkonnen and Hamilton had a major coming together down the Kemmel Straight ending Hamiltons race and eventually Kimi's too.

• Agree 1