DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

Posted (edited)

YEEEES, YEEEEEEEESSSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Q8GqXrz.gif

Edited by Adriano1976
  • Agree 11
  • Disagree 2

So nice. The only thing is I wish Finland would come sooner.

BTW, @PJTierney since you've added sunshine to Wales, does that mean we can drive Greece in the wet?

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)

glad that Greece in particular and also Finland are coming with the updated graphics and physics/handling. but not entirely sure how i feel tbh. they're essentially selling everyone DR1 twice. and after Season 3, only 3/12 or 25% of the locations (Argentina, New Zealand, and Poland) will be new. 

the fact that the picture of the '01 Subaru doesn't have it in its official livery doesn't bode well either. Looks like we won't get an official livery for that car. which is pretty disappointing especially after how things went with the '07 Focus and its livery.

the RX content looks great though.

Edited by Tranzitive
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

"And Codemasters is especially happy to announce that Season 3 & 4 will also see New Features"

Week 1: FoV slider for Consoles

Week 2: Dashcam!!

Week 3: New time of day for all stages: Morning!

Week 4: Brand New Separate Fully-Off-Line Career Mode!

Week 5: New for selected stages: Fog!

Week 6: Brand new unique stages for all rallies!

Week 7: We finally fix the audio-cut out bug!!!

Week 8: Keep dreaming folks!! 

Edited by Jake Cushing
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 4

Posted (edited)

Disappointed tbh... Only Greece and Finland? Really? I just will buy this...i won't buy the seasons 

Edited by elrojodp8
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, Tranzitive said:

glad that Greece in particular and also Finland are coming with the updated graphics and physics/handling. but not entirely sure how i feel tbh. they're essentially selling everyone DR1 twice. and after Season 3, only 3/12 or 25% of the locations (Argentina, New Zealand, and Poland) will be new. 

the fact that the picture of the '01 Subaru doesn't have it in its official livery doesn't bode well either. Looks like we won't get an official livery for that car. which is pretty disappointing especially after how things went with the '07 Focus and its livery.

the RX content looks great though.

20190809_151939.png.4658dd14b8ac2a60228986e9da3e9a25.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Posted (edited)

Great content in season 3! Will definitely buy. Regarding Peugeot 206 Rally, isn’t the car we all want called 206 WRC?! Since its releases on the same day as a 2WD Golf it would be nice with a clarification. 

Edited by SlowSwede
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, SlowSwede said:

Great content in season 3! Will definitely buy. Regarding Peugeot 206 Rally, isn’t the car we all want called 206 WRC?! Since its releases on the same day as a 2WD Golf it would be nice with a clarification. 

They cant use the WRC name because of licensing. So instead they either put the year after or just say Rally. all the other WRC cars in the game have the same change

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jake Cushing said:

Week 6: We finally fix the audio-cut out bug!!!

That may come sooner than you think 😉 

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

30 minutes ago, Tranzitive said:

We have the livery, we just don't have screenshots approved by everyone yet. Once we have the all-clear they'll be shared.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 2

38 minutes ago, Adriano1976 said:

YEEEES, YEEEEEEEESSSSS, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Q8GqXrz.gif

I cant say it any better. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Happy to see Greece and Finland, but yeah... not one new rally location? 😞

• Agree 4

8 minutes ago, Jake Cushing said:

And that RX stage in the late afternoon/sunset looks gorgeous

You know that is a photo right? They not have anything to show yet from 2019 apart from real photos. 

4 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

You know that is a photo right? They not have anything to show yet from 2019 apart from real photos. 

The game's close enough to reality that people are mistaking photos for screens 😄

Anything with the RX watermark are photos provided to us by World RX.

16 minutes ago, KingOfCoins said:

They cant use the WRC name because of licensing. So instead they either put the year after or just say Rally. all the other WRC cars in the game have the same change

Of course, should have noticed that before. Well all aboard the hype train then. Keeping my fingers crossed for a official livery (White from 99, silver from 00, silver/red from 01-02 or red from 03. Anyone would be great, but hoping for silver/red)

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

Oh. #TyrellDR2.0Corp-MoreRxThanRx

Can't wait, amazing game and content, will surely buy the new season pass.

That said, how much will CM charge for an HDR dlc on pc?

At this point, I't pay for that alone.

• Agree 1

Shame that you went for Abu Dhabi instead of Spa, but still looking forward to most of that content! 

• Like 1

Just now, tbtstt said:

Shame that you went for Abu Dhabi instead of Spa, but still looking forward to most of that content! 

Actually I am suprised they went for the scratch made Killarney track instead of the maybe more easy to build Spa F1 RX track.

But, this could also be because of licensing costs. And I wouldn't be suprised Abu Dhabi would love to see their RX track in game and wouldn't be that difficult about licensing.

• Agree 1