DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

if I have already purchased the deluxe edition of the game I do not have to pay any more money for the dlc ???

7 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

if I have already purchased the deluxe edition of the game I do not have to pay any more money for the dlc ???

Yes you do. Deluxe is season 1 and 2 only.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Thierry97 said:

The description of the deluxe edition clearly mentions since day 1 that you get the content of the season 1 and season 2.

A year has 4 seasons. Spring, summer, autumn, winter. 

If you look at the dlc calendars you will notice that 2 seasons are valid for a half year. So yeah, they are meant as real seasons and you have to pay for the additional 2 seasons. 

Btw: Wouldn't be surprised if we get more seasons for a second year with new stuff. It's like a games as service. And no one is forced to buy complete seasons or to buy these for a regular price. For example: buy the most important things at release and buy the rest during a sale or never. 

But never forget: it's additional content. Doesn't matter if it's something from a older game or brand new. That's why we have the choice. 

Edited by DessIntress
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Benji0025 said:

Hi, i wanted to buy the pack of the season 3+4 on xbox one, but the price seems a little higher than what I had seen.

I compare the price with the store playstation and there is a difference in price, is this normal ?

I'm in France and on the Xbox store is 26,99€ but on PSN is 24,99€, is it normal to pay 2€ more ?

01.thumb.jpg.9e331a2ea4578459fe6b898381c5d593.jpg

02.jpg

9 hours ago, fifomaniak said:

@PJTierney You wrote in roadbook that price will be the same as first deluxe content pack? I paid (Polish currency) 87,99 PLN for first one right after the release, and the new one is 124,99 PLN in the store. That's more than 40% rise in price compared to the first one...

image.png.d39f6a66c78ca8819ed3c8d8a49208c4.png

image.thumb.png.04ecd981f840eef635ce67f4593b8776.png

image.thumb.png.0fd26123bc9e31267a68b4b1c39ce4c4.png

Thanks for the heads up, will check.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

90€Deluxe Edition day one. 24€ season 3+4. 114 € ☹️

34 minutes ago, Ottelix said:

90€Deluxe Edition day one. 24€ season 3+4. 114 € ☹️

I only paid 65 euro for my pre order PS4 Deluxe version. 

2 hours ago, virgism said:

Bought S3 and S4 (not interested in S4, but codies made a really good game, so I need to support dev), will wait for S5/6 🙂

I doubt we will ever see more Seasons as this:

DR2_S4_Calendar_EU_NM.thumb.jpg.d500309964a8702f78fc829bca313355.jpg

seems like this was the last Season for this game. Otherwise, why we would have got 5 parts of the DLC instead of 6 like it is in previous Seasons?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

5 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Otherwise, why we would have got 5 parts of the DLC instead of 6 like it is in previous Seasons?

We condensed content in December due to Christmas.

• Agree 3

@PJTierney  Any new information about the price of the season3+4 pack ?

i just check, the deluxe pack season1+2 is 26,99€ on both xbox store and psn store

but the deluxe 2 (s3+4) is still the same price on xbox (26.99), but a little less expensive on psn store(24.99).

I intend to buy the pack, but before i would like to avoid paying more because of an error.

29 minutes ago, Adriano1976 said:

@PJTierney Bug!

- Steam version

- DR2 Deluxe (season 1 & 2)

- Seasons 3 & 4 DLC bought today

---> NO access to deluxe events!

image.thumb.png.e02b469e4204a4f2b08f46e74d9e5eaa.png

Other users with this bug:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/690790/discussions/0/1639794651180348390/

So the bug that usually plagues Xbox players has found its way to Steam now... Codies, why does this bug happen with every single DLC release?

Steam players, can you check again? May be resolved now.

PS4 EU players: Those with S3/S4, you still getting a message that says you need to purchase cars?

PS4 US players: Your store typically doesn't update until around 10.00 PST.

Xbox: Known issue; based on recent releases likely won't be resolved until this evening at the earliest.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

We condensed content in December due to Christmas.

Oh, I get it. I didn't notice. So that is why we have got for instance 3 cars on 17th of December instead of only 2. Let's sum up. 2 new locations, 3 special livery packs and 8 cars. In Season 3 we have got 6 cars, so it is less than in S4. OK, that is cool. By the way, I have just purchased these Seasons.

23 minutes ago, DimJones said:

@PJTierney, answer please. I can only buy season 3, should I wait or not?

There are currently no plans to have single season bundles.

If you're not interested in Season 4 then you're best off buying the individual cars/tracks you want separately.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Great rendering and handling but is the Scooby engine sound a placeholder? Doesn't have the boxer 4 growl. And the Focus, the brake lights don't work if the headlights are switched on. The rear lights are too strong. Other than that, a great addition.

Posted (edited)

just unlocked on US PSN store.

US$30 for S3 + 4. ouch.

a bit over-priced imo. at $20 i would have definitely bought it. at $25 most probably. at $30 ... gonna have to think about it a bit. might just buy individual pieces. just did a quick calculation of all the pieces i REALLY want and it comes to $13. quite the big difference between $13 and $30.

early adopters are getting shafted a bit here too. Super Deluxe is 99.99, but if you bought deluxe and now buy S3+4 season pass you would pay basically $110. no discount for deluxe edition owners? 

with the base game currently on sale on the US PSN store for 23.99, you could buy that then the year one pass for 54.99 and would only end up paying 78.99.

Edited by Tranzitive

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Steam players, can you check again? May be resolved now.

OK, it works for me, now! Thanx

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

There are currently no plans to have single season bundles.

If you're not interested in Season 4 then you're best off buying the individual cars/tracks you want separately.

mmm only just: it's $27.69 CAD for Season 3 stuff, and 33.99 for the pass.

2 hours ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Oh, I get it. I didn't notice. So that is why we have got for instance 3 cars on 17th of December instead of only 2. Let's sum up. 2 new locations, 3 special livery packs and 8 cars. In Season 3 we have got 6 cars, so it is less than in S4. OK, that is cool. By the way, I have just purchased these Seasons.

9 cars now. they announced the Mini last week. it has been added for January 14th. so S4 has one less location than the others (and no rally...) but 3 extra cars.

DR2_S4_Calendar_EU.jpg

@F2CMaDMaXX was mentioning something about this last night. I don't know if he pinned down if the engine sound was a placeholder or not but hopefully he chimes in

In the announcement screen it says there is a new livery available for some cars: Evo VI, Impreza R4, Aston Martin, Megane RX and Corsa s1600. 

I don’t see them in game as well in the PS store. @PJTierney, could you clear this?

image.thumb.jpg.eefad145adb5cbc43a83d6e9518529e2.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cafe5150 said:

Great rendering and handling but is the Scooby engine sound a placeholder? Doesn't have the boxer 4 growl. 

Impreza WRCars all ran equal length headers, so the boxer rumble is nowhere near as pronounced as it was with the Group A Impreza, so that could be it... 

...will have to give the Subaru a go later and have a listen for myself!

Edited by tbtstt

I love the SUBARU Impreza (2001). Looks cool, sounds cool, drives fantastic!

Did the official expert club event with it and had a lot of fun doing it :classic_happy:

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

In the announcement screen it says there is a new livery available for some cars: Evo VI, Impreza R4, Aston Martin, Megane RX and Corsa s1600. 

I don’t see them in game as well in the PS store. @PJTierney, could you clear this?

The liveries WILL BE available... on december 3rd!... look at the season screenshot... 😉

Edited by Adriano1976