DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

I bought Season 3 and 4. I'm only interested in rally (season 3) but I want to support this incredible game!!

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, JorritVD said:

In the announcement screen it says there is a new livery available for some cars: Evo VI, Impreza R4, Aston Martin, Megane RX and Corsa s1600. 

I don’t see them in game as well in the PS store. @PJTierney, could you clear this?

image.thumb.jpg.eefad145adb5cbc43a83d6e9518529e2.jpg

Thanks for placing this information here. Might be useful to me as currently I switched from 'DiRT Rally 2.0' to 'GRID Autosport' as new 'GRID' is about to be released. I don't know whether I will recieve this while running the game later. Anyway, I will hold it just in case because I always test every part of Seasons, also new liveries. 😊

9 minutes ago, Adriano1976 said:

The liveries WILL BE available... on december 3rd!... look at the season screenshot... 😉

The next livery pack comes out in 2 weeks alongside Greece Rally 😉

Probably a mistake by...

Hi,

i just bought the ne Season-Pass for Season 3&4 on Xbox One.

But when i try to start a daily event with the new content, the game says i have to buy the Season Pass. What can i do?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

The next livery pack comes out in 2 weeks alongside Greece Rally 😉

Probably a mistake by...

Yeah we changed the place liveries line up with.

They should be out same day as Greece 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Interestingly Steam PC we have to pay 30 EUR for S3&S4 where PSN is 25 EUR, do we get a location more on Steam or why it's 5 EUR more?

Think I will wait for a sale ...

Hi,

But when i try to start a daily event with the new content, the game says i have to buy the Season Pass. What can i do?

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

Can I buy Season 3 as an individual season?

no, unfortunately not.

15 minutes ago, FCBJesn1983 said:

Hi,

just wait a bit. xbox store has had problems for every single DLC release. it'll figure itself out by tonight or tomorrow. (ie the store will update). it's just slower.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, FCBJesn1983 said:

Hi,

Did you downloaded the DLC from the "ready to install"-list in my games and apps?

If yes: You currently can't use the deluxe edition events and 2 new cars in My Team, because there is a bug.

It's a known bug and they working on it.

You can use the cars in Free Play however, like time trials and clubs.

16 minutes ago, Rallycameraman said:

Can I buy Season 3 as an individual season?

Not possible at the moment, but you can buy the DLCs separately.

EDIT: ARRGH!! ianism was faster! But I'm faster on the track!

Edited by UnderclassGDfan

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ianism said:

no, unfortunately not.

just wait a bit. xbox store has had problems for every single DLC release. it'll figure itself out by tonight or tomorrow. (ie the store will update). it's just slower.

xbox store has a season 3 pack and a season 4 pack so you can buy them separately  but not available at this time in uk prob to get people to buy both 3&4 together,but both are there.if you go on xbox store and click on season 3&4 pass and go down screen to other add ons that's where i saw them earlier tonight as i bought sean 3&4 pass

Edited by chrisjaf

19 minutes ago, chrisjaf said:

xbox store has a season 3 pack and a season 4 pack so you can buy them separately  but not available at this time in uk prob to get people to buy both 3&4 together,but both are there.if you go on xbox store and click on season 3&4 pass and go down screen to other add ons that's where i saw them earlier tonight as i bought sean 3&4 pass

Sure it's not only the 2 tokens listed?

Posted (edited)

no it was defo there sepeatly but said "unavailable at this time" or redeem code. just thought codies had had a change of heart after people saying they only wanted season 3 for rally content and not interested in rx season 4.

Edited by chrisjaf

I would have bought the full package anyway.

RX is more fun than I thought first. At least with the Group B RX and Supercars.

So do you mean that the delux version you buy in pre release doesn't cover these two seasons?

52 minutes ago, diogotilim said:

So do you mean that the delux version you buy in pre release doesn't cover these two seasons?

it was very clear in the description for the original deluxe edition that it inlucded only Seasons 1-2. as you can see the description below, it says there will be 5 cars per season, which they later changed to 6, so they haven't modified this description since before the game came out 6+ months ago: 

image.png.cf679e6411b492610f63a88464b0a873.png

2 hours ago, chrisjaf said:

no it was defo there sepeatly but said "unavailable at this time" or redeem code. just thought codies had had a change of heart after people saying they only wanted season 3 for rally content and not interested in rx season 4.

I find this unlikely. but we'll see.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I was going to buy the season PC season 3+4 pass, but I checked this thread first, and I found the PC pass is the most expensive.

Is this a first ? Is it a mistake?

Also, full price for deluxe owners, smart move. Again, is this an error?

Is that's how CM considers the PC base (no HDR too, that's something I don't forget), I think I'll wait for a sale, even if I love the game so much.

Edited by Shocchiz

Mornin' everyone.

Just checking in to see if people with Season 3 bundles have access to their cars and events, and aren't being asked to pay for the cars separately.

if you're having any access issues, let me know which of the following you're on:

• Steam
  • PlayStation (Europe)
  • PlayStation (America)
  • PlayStation (Asia)
  • Xbox

As a reminder, the Deluxe Edition of the game which was available at launch comes with Seasons 1 & 2 only.

Posted (edited)

Good morning,

i have these access issues, using a Xbox One X. I buyed the Season Bundle (3&4), yesterday.

Can`t choose the cars and can`t choose the season-events, but everthing is installed correctly! 

Edited by FCBJesn1983

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

Mornin' everyone.

Just checking in to see if people with Season 3 bundles have access to their cars and events, and aren't being asked to pay for the cars separately.

if you're having any access issues, let me know which of the following you're on:

• Steam
  • PlayStation (Europe)
  • PlayStation (America)
  • PlayStation (Asia)
  • Xbox

As a reminder, the Deluxe Edition of the game which was available at launch comes with Seasons 1 & 2 only.

Xbox One X

No access to new cars in career. No access to new cars in daily events. No access to Season 3 daily/weekly/monthly events. No access to the advertised credits drop.

bought season 3/4 pack and already own everything else.

Edited by Voidhawk

10 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

RX is more fun than I thought first. 

Yes, come to the dark side...

• Haha 2

There was a tweet, that the problems with season 3 on Xbox One should be fixed, but i am still not able to use the season 3 dlc!  

1 hour ago, FCBJesn1983 said:

There was a tweet, that the problems with season 3 on Xbox One should be fixed, but i am still not able to use the season 3 dlc!  

Did you restarted the game since then?