DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

Steam, pc. Deluxe version with season 1 and 2 (no 3 and 4 yet)

Wanted to do a daily but seems now the season 1 and 2 dlc doesn't work anymore. Again not first time right... sigh... very shamefull codies...

Anyway already wanted season 3 and 4 so bought it now. Let's see if things work tomorrow 😎

36 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

Did you restarted the game since then?

Sure, i did. I reinstalled the game, too, but nothing works!

Some are reporting success so it may still be rolling out.

I don't know.. I am thinking if I spent that 25 euros in WRC 8 is that almost 50 % off.. and i get licensed WRC game..at same time i like dirt driving model. I need to think 🙂

• Like 1

I just purchased season 3+4 DLC on steam but it's not allowing me to access any of it in game. Known bug??

This is just ridiculous to be honest. Being locked out of events despit paying for entitlements is very poor indeed. I’ll give it anotherc24 hours then I’m requesting a refund.

@All

Hi Codenames.

I think, that is joke. I don't want 3-4 seasons because I should get them free. Why, are you asking me? Because I bought pre-order deluxe edition, and it was very high set by game Dirt Rally 2. And in the description was writing the following text: you get bla bla bla and all dlc which will be developed to this game by Codenames.

And now we want that I should bought this DLC...

Karl, ***, what are you doing?

I want get free the 3 and 4 seasons.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 5

14 minutes ago, saap said:

And in the description was writing the following text: you get bla bla bla and all dlc which will be developed to this game by Codenames.

I bet you read that wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

I have just competed in Greece as this location came out today.

20190909215336_1.thumb.jpg.cbb8e88b2cd324a63b8dfd7dda81d513.jpg20190909220056_1.thumb.jpg.8e7b953a4cc49497d2499bc24575cfc4.jpg20190909224202_1.thumb.jpg.e08b6355d2ac0f130e2019b638cc64ce.jpg

When it comes to this, colours during sunset are quite the same as always.

20190909231251_1.thumb.jpg.6cd3b23e3f395dc3f27b89f3067d997a.jpg

This is where I started my rally adventure with 'DiRT Rally'. It was 3 years ago and I still remember that it was exactly this stage. Then I drove with my favourite, red Mini Cooper S. What a sentiment.

20190909231310_1.thumb.jpg.6bdfcfc2d1cd70d565d9b83f809f610f.jpg20190909232158_1.thumb.jpg.97aab63470dd515875a405f8f7234301.jpg20190909232235_1.thumb.jpg.20a54a705d46b88e14816c38eed59ed7.jpg

In case of DR2.0, Greece at night is not so dark like it is in DR1 when there was so dark at night, that when you broke your headlights, you actually didn't see completely anything. I am interested in how dark will be Finland at night. And whether there will be stars by the way. Do you remember this feature in 'DiRT Rally'? 😉

Edited by kombajnkoszoncy
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

On 8/29/2019 at 9:07 AM, VelFog said:

I just purchased season 3+4 DLC on steam but it's not allowing me to access any of it in game. Known bug??

I have this problem too!
Bought Season Pass 3 & 4 yesterday and my account does not recognize this
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

I have this problem too!
Bought Season Pass 3 & 4 yesterday and my account does not recognize this

Same here. On xbonex purchased season 3/4 last night just hopped on and game doesn't recognize. $40au may not be much money to some buy I personally can't afford to throw money away 😟

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This morning I tried Greece. Fell of the cliff in the first left hander. Oh the memories of DR1.

Looks and plays amazing.

Ps4 and season pas 2 owner here.

• Haha 3

This game just gets better. Dashcam coming soon. Still need rumble trigger support and more overcast variants though _b

3 hours ago, Shifter Blister said:

Same here. On xbonex purchased season 3/4 last night just hopped on and game doesn't recognize. $40au may not be much money to some buy I personally can't afford to throw money away 😟

I watched a few minutes ago Season Pass still does not work (PS4) ....
And no reaction from Codemasters
  • Like 1

this is a SCAM!

and this is game called DiRT RALLY! NOT DiRT RALLYCROSS!!!! go make another game for RallyCross, with the full season and al lthe cars and all the tracks! you have the licenses whyh sell them with dlcs?!

why do i have to pay for rx content? that i never ever even clicked on the menu...

codemasters more like scammasters, they don't know how to code too, always bugs and enormous updates, so people with slow internet can't play the game that they paid for. there are bugs since day 0 that didn't get fixed...

• Disagree 4

On 8/29/2019 at 11:57 PM, saap said:

@All

Hi Codenames.

I think, that is joke. I don't want 3-4 seasons because I should get them free. Why, are you asking me? Because I bought pre-order deluxe edition, and it was very high set by game Dirt Rally 2. And in the description was writing the following text: you get bla bla bla and all dlc which will be developed to this game by Codenames.

And now we want that I should bought this DLC...

Karl, ***, what are you doing?

I want get free the 3 and 4 seasons.

same bro!'

pre-order deluxe edition here, and what we get for free!?  A BIG **** YOU FROM CODEMASTERS in a game that we can'T even play because they are constantly pushing updates!

• Disagree 3

1 minute ago, waltran said:

this is a SCAM!

and this is game called DiRT RALLY! NOT DiRT RALLYCROSS!!!! go make another game for RallyCross, with the full season and al lthe cars and all the tracks! you have the licenses whyh sell them with dlcs?!

why do i have to pay for rx content? that i never ever even clicked on the menu...

codemasters more like scammasters, they don't know how to code too, always bugs and enormous updates, so people with slow internet can't play the game that they paid for. there are bugs since day 0 that didn't get fixed...

First of all, you DON'T have to pay for rx content as all DLCs are stand-alone releases and can be purchased individually. Secondly, the fact that it is 'DiRT Rally' doesn't mean that the game consists only of rally discipline. In DR1 there were even one more discipline, Hillclimb. So if you don't like something, don't buy it. Think it over.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Alright every, please calm down and stop with the swearing and name calling. Please note I will be removing swearing from the posts above and may remove posts completely if needed.  

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Faya said:

Alright every, please calm down and stop with the swearing and name calling. Please note I will be removing swearing from the posts above and may remove posts completely if needed.  

Sorry, I lost my temper.

3 minutes ago, Faya said:

split rally and rallycross games or give my money back for a game that i can't play because i have to download the dlcs i don't buy, own, or play. or give some of my money back because i don't play the rx parts of the game.

for the last 3 weeks all i do is download updates, can't even start the game. i am mad!

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 4