DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

Hi all,

I've removed a few more off topic argumentative posts. Please stay on topic and stop with the arguing. Last warning. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

First of all, you DON'T have to pay for rx content as all DLCs are stand-alone releases and can be purchased individually. Secondly, the fact that it is 'DiRT Rally' doesn't mean that the game consists only of rally discipline. In DR1 there were even one more discipline, Hillclimb. So if you don't like something, don't buy it. Think it over.

That makes perfect sense to me

A physical copy of Dirt Rally 2 and just the rally content from seasons 1-4 is pretty good value for money - with the only downside being that as a non season pass owner your community events will be severely restricted. Even so, It's still a fair trade off for those with a smaller budget or those who have no interest in RX.

As for the rest, well, a season pass is a season pass and providing Codemasters laid out exactly what that season pass bought you (which they did) then i'm struggling to see the argument here. The ONLY thing i'm disappointed with is that Codemasters didn't officially announce from the off that more seasons may be planned because as a DX owner with no desire to want to play RX stuff I could have better spent the money. I did buy seasons 1 + 2 purely to keep the game a full package in order to have unrestricted access to the above mentioned community stuff (and of the assumption it was only ever going to be a one off investment)  but if I'd have known there were going to be more seasons (with rally content included) I would have taken the trade off option and purchased just what I wanted.

C'est la vie....

Edited by _BorisTheFrog_
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

That makes perfect sense to me

A physical copy of Dirt Rally 2 and just the rally content from seasons 1-4 is pretty good value for money - with the only downside being that as a non season pass owner your community events will be severely restricted. Even so, It's still a fair trade off for those with a smaller budget or those who have no interest in RX.

As for the rest, well, a season pass is a season pass and providing Codemasters laid out exactly what that season pass bought you (which they did) then i'm struggling to see the argument here. The ONLY thing i'm disappointed with is that Codemasters didn't officially announce from the off that more seasons may be planned because as a DX owner with no desire to want to play RX stuff I could have better spent the money. I did buy seasons 1 + 2 purely to keep the game a full package (in order to have unrestricted access to the above mentioned community stuff) but if I'd have known there were going to be more seasons (with rally content included) I would have taken the trade off option and purchased just what I wanted.

C'est la vie....

Yep, that would be problematic in such case.

1 hour ago, gleylancer571 said:

I watched a few minutes ago Season Pass still does not work (PS4) ....
And no reaction from Codemasters

As mentioned in the Greece Rally thread, we're investigating. Will drop an update in there as soon as I know more regarding PS4 EU.

I've got a question: anyone got a screenshot of the special livery that was released today for D+ owners?

7 hours ago, ianism said:

I've got a question: anyone got a screenshot of the special livery that was released today for D+ owners?

Steam does:

41E0B9C596A43227AF6716D176A47630F2F61014

99617CCDB07607BC106EC538FD68093983E99CDD

1C3A201FAC4C83CEAB857072F0E908BB414FA004

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow that livery is fantastic! So much better than the season 1 liveries especially 

The inclusion of sponsors really is a nice touch, maybe that’s all the season 1 and 2 liveries were missing...

• Agree 2

Very nice liveries !
Here's my list of vehicles having poor livery choices, I hope they'll get new ones soon :
- 205 GTI

- 240Z
- Fabia R5
- Sierra Cosworth
- all the 2000cc class

I would also love if the old D+ liveries could be redone, especially the white/yellow and the black/gold ones

Edited by toninus

The black/gold one especially has potential to be a lot nicer with just a bit more detail and fitting sponsors. Think Lotus 77's John Player Special livery.

• Agree 2