DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

1 hour ago, RodgerDavies said:

Not for me; I’ve seen rally cars in sun, rain, morning, noon, night and snow - I’ve never seen a rally with a thunderstorm; they’re just very rare.

(I’m aware someone can probably find some footage, but it’s still super rare compared to, say, morning)

Agree. Plus if you want heavy storm, try Poland with heavy rain 😄 

Impreza 2001 - nice!
Season 3 I will buy! Sseason 4 - no, rallycross not interested.

• Agree 1

Still no news on purchase availability? Everyday I check the Steam store and find nothing.

22 minutes ago, Nico said:

Still no news on purchase availability? Everyday I check the Steam store and find nothing.

I suppose that it will appear on Steam store on the release date. Same was with previous DLCs. There is no pre-purchase.

Ok, I'm deluxe owner so always got the DLC one day earlier.

2 hours ago, Nico said:

deluxe edition does not allow you to buy stuff on steam/Xbox/ps store early though.

it's going up. it'll be there to purchase next week or something. no rush lol

• Disagree 1

I will buy all, I like rally and rallycross. The best of the best with DR2.0, rally cross is very fun with 4 friends.

7 hours ago, Nico said:

As PJTierney said, parts of Seasons don't strike right out at midnight on Tuesday. It depends on time zone. So if you are somewhere from America, you receive your DLCs on Monday.

30 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

As PJTierney said, parts of Seasons don't strike right out at midnight on Tuesday. It depends on time zone. So if you are somewhere from America, you receive your DLCs on Monday.

Europe as well.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

No

They have appeared to me and I have already tried them

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CarlosTapi said:

They have appeared to me and I have already tried them

then why did you ask?

it's a bug. 

Edited by ianism
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Will there be the opportunity to purchase the Season 3 cars ingame? I have almost 20 million on the ingame account - I would like to invest somewhere 😇😁

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Flens07 said:

Will there be the opportunity to purchase the Season 3 cars ingame? I have almost 20 million on the ingame account - I would like to invest somewhere 😇😁

unfortunately not 😕

I've started selling the DLC cars right when they get released and then buying them in the garage because I have your problem of waaaay too much in-game cash

• Disagree 1

I hoped we will see MINI Countryman from DIRT 1.0. Hope they surprise us with season 5. Season 4 is meh... only rallycross stuff which I don't play much.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Wellwh0 said:

I hoped we will see MINI Countryman from DIRT 1.0. Hope they surprise us with season 5. Season 4 is meh... only rallycross stuff which I don't play much.

Also I was really hoping for R5 Fiesta mk8... I'm glad they gave us season 3&4, but i expected more.
Anyway season 3 is must buy.

Edited by Wellwh0
  • Agree 1

On 8/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, mwoodski said:

Go away please.

Is someone really playing it?

When it comes to me I hope we will see Colin McRae's Martini livery as Ford Focus RS 2001 is on its way. If not when it is released, maybe later on, as one of special liveries. You know, getting such livery is problematic because of licence. We didn't see such kind of content in 'DiRT Rally' even inspite this was planned as Paul Coleman stated in 'DiRT Show Episode 6 Flying Finland'. He said that they weren't able to get the licence.

1 minute ago, J89 said:

Is someone really playing it?

But what are you talking about? Many players play 'DiRT Rally 2.0', some players prefer rally, some others rallycross and some players take both disciplines. So if you meant whether there is anyone, who plays 'DiRT Rally 2.0' then the answer is: Yes, there is.

2 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

But what are you talking about? Many players play 'DiRT Rally 2.0', some players prefer rally, some others rallycross and some players take both disciplines. So if you meant whether there is anyone, who plays 'DiRT Rally 2.0' then the answer is: Yes, there is. 

I don't know anyone who plays Rallycross.

49 minutes ago, J89 said:

Oh so there MUST be no-one if you don't know anyone, you with your omniscience and everything :classic_rolleyes: 

I second the "go away"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, J89 said:

I don’t play rallycross either. Personally, I’m much prefer a rally focused game without RX content.

But that’s just my opinion.

If you want some fact, here are Steam’s achievements stats: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/690790/achievements/

As you can see, 28% of people have completed an RX one (and not a particularly easy one) and 18% of people have done the 2 jokers one (which involves playing the game ‘wrong’ to get).

If you have any other stats to suggest that no one plays RX, then I’m all ears, but in the meantime I’ll go by this rather than you and the people you know.

• Agree 3

I probably do about 1 rallycross session every 10 rally stages. It's been growing on me, but I wish the AI was looked at. They're just weird and act as if you don't exist. The worst thing is that they are made of brick walls that don't move. Whenever they hit you you immediately spin but if you touch them they don't move.

• Agree 3