Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0: Seasons 3 & 4

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Wellwh0 said:

I hoped we will see MINI Countryman from DIRT 1.0. Hope they surprise us with season 5. Season 4 is meh... only rallycross stuff which I don't play much.

There will be no old WRC cars (the DR1 "2010" class) for licenses's rights...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, chukonu said:

Probabilmente faccio circa 1 sessione di rallycross ogni 10 fasi di rally. Sta crescendo su di me, ma vorrei che l'IA fosse osservata. Sono solo strani e si comportano come se tu non esistessi. La cosa peggiore è che sono fatti di muri di mattoni che non si muovono. Ogni volta che ti colpiscono, giri immediatamente ma se li tocchi non si muovono.

I agree with you, the AI should be improved, in some races they throw me off the road before reaching the first corner! Absurd! I understand that RX races are aggressive, but this is excessive!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

How you can have got these cars if they are on the next week? I don't get it.

 

Bug or cracked game.
New tracks and cars are included with previous patch.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MJV1973 said:

Bug or cracked game.
New tracks and cars are included with previous patch.

Cool bug if so. 😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

When it comes to me I hope we will see Colin McRae's Martini livery as Ford Focus RS 2001 is on its way.

I'm gonna doubt that based on how much trouble Codies had trying to get Martini stripes - not even the logos - in the F1 games of recent years.

And because I had a few minutes spare - any attempt at including that livery would probably end up like this at best (which tbf isn't terrible):Focoshop.jpg.092e0e617ae3f4752000d51033339e2e.jpg

Edited by Malling
Adding photoshop
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malling said:

I'm gonna doubt that based on how much trouble Codies had trying to get Martini stripes - not even the logos - in the F1 games of recent years.

And because I had a few minutes spare - any attempt at including that livery would probably end up like this at best (which tbf isn't terrible):Focoshop.jpg.092e0e617ae3f4752000d51033339e2e.jpg

If only they add such a livery like the one in your picture at least… 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look bad, but it's so confusing not seeing the red there.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Cool bug if so. 😆

You can get the 01 Focus is you open up a custom championship, set it to Private/Online and choose the 2000cc class (assuming you own any of them). The car sounds absolutely amazing and handles even better 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mike Dee said:

You can get the 01 Focus is you open up a custom championship, set it to Private/Online and choose the 2000cc class (assuming you own any of them). The car sounds absolutely amazing and handles even better 👍

You are genius. I just have realised that I have never tried online races so far. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mike Dee said:

You can get the 01 Focus is you open up a custom championship, set it to Private/Online and choose the 2000cc class (assuming you own any of them). The car sounds absolutely amazing and handles even better 👍

No 01 Focus at PS4 (Deluxe), only those 4 earlier 2000cc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 1:02 AM, Riggs said:

Agree. Plus if you want heavy storm, try Poland with heavy rain 😄 

If you want Heavy Storm, I picked up a few from my old job:

 

Image result for heavy storm yugioh

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is exciting, more seasons, I was feeling confident it was going to end after season 2.  I can't help but realize rallycross seems to get the most love from these DLC packs, however sign me up for the season pass!  I'll take it all.  🙂


  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PJTierney said:

If you want Heavy Storm, I picked up a few from my old job:

 

Image result for heavy storm yugioh

The image isn't loading for me 😞 shows as a blue squared [?]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, lilfurbal said:

This is exciting, more seasons, I was feeling confident it was going to end after season 2.  I can't help but realize rallycross seems to get the most love from these DLC packs, however sign me up for the season pass!  I'll take it all.  🙂


  

I'd guess that rallycross gets the most "love" because a 2km rallycross track can probably be accurately modelled for significantly less time and effort than a 16km rally stage.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/20/2019 at 10:21 AM, lilfurbal said:

This is exciting, more seasons, I was feeling confident it was going to end after season 2.  I can't help but realize rallycross seems to get the most love from these DLC packs, however sign me up for the season pass!  I'll take it all.  🙂

 

1 hour ago, Malling said:

I'd guess that rallycross gets the most "love" because a 2km rallycross track can probably be accurately modelled for significantly less time and effort than a 16km rally stage.

you're probably forgetting that Season 1 was 100% rally.

DLC RX tracks: 5 (Lydden Hill, South Africa, Abu Dhabi, Estering, Latvia)

DLC rally locations: 6 (do I really have to list them?)

DLC RX cars: 12 (4x Group B, 8x 2019 Supercars)

DLC rally cars: 14 (7x <2000cc, 4x Group B RWD, 3x F2 Kit Cars)

Edited by ianism
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Malling said:

I'd guess that rallycross gets the most "love" because a 2km rallycross track can probably be accurately modelled for significantly less time and effort than a 16km rally stage.

Uhm, yes, that's for sure. But an RX track is about 1 km. And in a circle (stages are a line), so therefore even more compact. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then waiting for 100% rally season 5 !

w1 : Xsara kitcar and Megane Maxi
w3 : new tracks for New England and Spain
w5 : 2 new cars in a new category s1600 rally
w7 : new tracks for New Zealand and Argentina
w9 : 2 other s1600 cars
w11 : new tracks for Poland and Australia

Then an eventual season 6 on the same model but for the dlc locations (thus it would make the former dlcs required...)

 

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave the Subaru a quick go today while checking out some things ahead of launch.

 

Already kickflipped it 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, toninus said:

Then waiting for 100% rally season 5 !

w1 : Xsara kitcar and Megane Maxi
w3 : new tracks for New England and Spain
w5 : 2 new cars in a new category s1600 rally
w7 : new tracks for New Zealand and Argentina
w9 : 2 other s1600 cars
w11 : new tracks for Poland and Australia

Then an eventual season 6 on the same model but for the dlc locations (thus it would make the former dlcs required...)

 

That's nonsense. 👎

  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Gave the Subaru a quick go today while checking out some things ahead of launch.

 

Already kickflipped it 🤔

Do you know maybe why my game doesn't work correctly anymore?

Edited by kombajnkoszoncy
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 12:37 AM, Riggs said:

The image isn't loading for me 😞 shows as a blue squared [?]

It's OK Riggs, it's just an extremely hot girl

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Do you know maybe why my game doesn't work correctly anymore?

Can you be more specific?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×