Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Xbox one season 3 issue

Bought today season 3 and season 4 pack and then installed it. When I'm trying to compete in community events it is shown that I do not have season 3. In photos it is seen that season 3 token is already installed but the problem is not solved.

IMG_20190827_210457.jpg

IMG_20190827_210525.jpg

IMG_20190825_220510.jpg

Edited by Moderntea
Photo
  • Agree 2

In addition I can say that I can drive new ford focus and Subaru Impreza but can't compete in this events.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Moderntea said:

In addition I can say that I can drive new ford focus and Subaru Impreza but can't compete in this events.

Can you use the new cars in My Team?

As for the events we’ll investigate,

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PJTierney said:

As for the events we’ll investigate.

I will check it out as soon as I can but I successfully drove new 2001 Subaru Impreza in free play time trial.

• Agree 1

@PJTierney I can confirm that you can not access the cars in my team, you can not compete in d* events, but tha cars are available in freeplay. I can also confirm this has been reported all day but there seems to be no real response to this. Is there any time frane on when we can use the cars or compete in the events?

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, todd said:

@PJTierney I can confirm that you can not access the cars in my team, you can not compete in d* events, but tha cars are available in freeplay. I can also confirm this has been reported all day but there seems to be no real response to this. Is there any time frane on when we can use the cars or compete in the events?

I don’t have an ETA.

Last time (Estering) it was sorted Wednesday evening.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, PJTierney said:

As for the events we’ll investigate,

I can't see the new cars in my team garage. And today I can't compete in daily events again. When it would be solution for this problem?

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Restart your game, may be resolved now.

Yes, it works now!

Great thanks!

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

May still be rolling out for people then as I got some confirmed reports of things working.

You should have the Season 3 icon in the top right corner of the main menus if it’s working.

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

May still be rolling out for people then as I got some confirmed reports of things working.

You should have the Season 3 icon in the top right corner of the main menus if it’s working.

@PJTierneyAre you guys kidding with this nonsense? Over a day and I still can't get the cars in my garage or access the events? What a joke.

5 minutes ago, todd said:

@PJTierneyAre you guys kidding with this nonsense? Over a day and I still can't get the cars in my garage or access the events? What a joke.

At least you got a response. It's happening on the PS4 side as well. I have the deluxe season pass and I can't even get the cars. I'm paying for them again. 

I hate to add to the complaints here, but it is frustrating that this same problem with dlc being unavailable reccurs with every bi-weekly release.  I also have the new S3 and S4 pass, with all files installed, and no access. If it takes Codemasters an extra day to roll out these products, why not, at the very least, roll it out a day or two earlier to compensate for what are now pretty expected and similar delays? I've not had this problem with any past Dirt release or with another Xbox game for which I've bought dlc.  I love having access to all the revamped tracks, but I don't get the release issues.

I also have this problem, bought super deluxe yesterday and i don't have the deluxe icon, I mean it cannot be that hard to give permission to an account, since we already have the files downloaded lol, I hope you can bring us fast assistance

8 hours ago, driver1775 said:

If it takes Codemasters an extra day to roll out these products, why not, at the very least, roll it out a day or two earlier to compensate for what are now pretty expected and similar delays?

We looked into this but it’s not feasible for a number of reasons.

8 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

all seems to be working at my end cars in garage and d+3 logo in top right corner of screen,maybe do some dailies later at last, thanks pj but please try eradicate this problem as it is not acceptable in today's age of tech and online shopping,its like your stuck in the days of the high street been king,bring your process up to date damn even spend some money to make this go away,or is this going to be the fortnight feature of this games entirety? hense laughing stock of dlc release has to go to codies. 

16 minutes ago, chrisjaf said:

please try eradicate this problem as it is not acceptable in today's age of tech and online shopping

If only it were that easy.

Lots of talks and things have been going on so hopefully the next release(s) are better, but from what I know it's a very complicated thing with many moving parts.