Setups and settings saga

I have nothing against you, at all. And I myself race to win as well but that doesn’t mean I’ll force people of track. I just try to catch them down the track. Anyway, it’s just a game, it made sense when I wrote but it doesn’t now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AgPilot said:

I have nothing against you, at all. And I myself race to win as well but that doesn’t mean I’ll force people of track. I just try to catch them down the track. Anyway, it’s just a game, it made sense when I wrote but it doesn’t now.

My sincere apologie....Take care

Accepted and I apologize for the words. Maybe we have to deal with the Real cheaters in a comic way, it doesn’t stop us from having fun. I see you enjoy racing as you mentioned and in your videos and my anger at the moment was wrongly directed to you. Take care

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, AgPilot said:

Accepted and I apologize for the words. Maybe we have to deal with the Real cheaters in a comic way, it doesn’t stop us from having fun. I see you enjoy racing as you mentioned and in your videos and my anger at the moment was wrongly directed to you. Take care

Thank you very much.You are great person.I bow for you sir.Take care 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AgPilot said:

I guess we all know how this feels, grid start side by side and you start pulling ahead and next thing opponent side swipes you into the wall. 

• Agree 1

I know I can’t keep up with the guys but at least once I’m putting Senna where he belongs!

2ED94375-99EF-4F81-ABCC-45E75E7867D9.png

• Agree 2

On 10/8/2019 at 12:34 AM, AgPilot said:

I know I can’t keep up with the guys but at least once I’m putting Senna where he belongs!

2ED94375-99EF-4F81-ABCC-45E75E7867D9.png

Awsome job 🙂

My good man Mr Corsare,

I seek your advice in general on grid starts. I cannot seem to find a safe place for my vehicle. Outside, inside, in the middle of the pack.....all result in me being rammed off the track or sent into another celestial dimension. What do you do? I cannot out race them, I do not have the speed, so what is the best strategy? Also, what hope does anybody have at Monza when you are placed 6th and immediately are faced with a chicane with cars three across blocking the road?? The last 8.5 update promised fairer racing but it's still a NASCAR smash in every race.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

My good man Mr Corsare,

I seek your advice in general on grid starts. I cannot seem to find a safe place for my vehicle. Outside, inside, in the middle of the pack.....all result in me being rammed off the track or sent into another celestial dimension. What do you do? I cannot out race them, I do not have the speed, so what is the best strategy? Also, what hope does anybody have at Monza when you are placed 6th and immediately are faced with a chicane with cars three across blocking the road?? The last 8.5 update promised fairer racing but it's still a NASCAR smash in every race.

Dear Dr Zaius

Cars that are behinde you keep behinde.Doesn t matter AI of human,keep tracking who is behinde and try to anticipate their line while closing to you and block.Its your right.I am not telling you to ram them.Just close the line.It will work sometimes  but not allways.I would say,there is a lot of duels sessions on my YouTube channel.Browse,skip Qualifications and just watch sprints and grid starts duels.Pictures speak 1000 words.Greetings from Holland and…..

Race you laterrr!!!!

• Agree 1