Sign in to follow this  

Victory and Farewell!

It is with this victory that I come to say goodbye to the community, despite knowing that compared to the top player, I am on average 7 seconds but slow, yet with few errors I managed to win the monthly event.
However I come to say goodbye in the form of outburst, because today I understand that the franchise "Dirt Rally" and DR2.0 will always be a sincere, and even being a sincere is incomplete.
Regarding the DLC, I am not against, on the contrary I am in favor of the DLC, but not in this way, the game is inferior in some very important respects compared to the first dirt rally, and completely broken and surpassed in other aspects, also wanted that DLC contents were really chosen by the community through open will, saying that one could imagine that the DLC windows could also be bigger and not as tight as it has been seen, but would have time to fix what really matters, ex : forcefeedback, clubs.
Finally I'm going back to the good old RBR, and I will also venture into the oval racing circuit of iracing, I will be cheering, so that in the near future someone wanted to invest in this niche so specific and so romantic that is the Rally , bringing a full Rally Simulator has competitive terms, the height of such a passionate community, hug to all.

victory.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for at least being respectful.    I still think improvements are being made, sadly the VR issue was a big hit to resources I think unfortunately.

I'm not even close to giving up on the game due to a few issues compared to hundreds of good things about it!

Edited by bn880
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Alternately just put it down as I have, monitor progress, and be excited to pick it up again when they finally finish working on it.

• Thanks 1

the game is what it is ,just to play for an half hour tops ,the most important is that is mostly an online game ,the carreer or story mode isnt here ,,

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I havent even begun getting bored in the slightest of this game, its magnificent for us rally fans, it's very rare we get a rally game so good come along so I'm enjoying it every second I play. The dlc is superb and worth every penny for the amount of hours I'll get out of it all.

Dr1 was my most played game for the past few years, thousands of hours, and overall DR2 is just better, and I've already clocked up a good few hundred hours, and over 200 rolls in my cars lol

Edited by battfinkz
  • Thanks 1