Jump to content

Cant add new cars

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I have the same issue with latvia before cant download the two new cars ... they cost 1.99 in ps4 not free download and i have the full edition.

please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JPMR1176 said:

Hi!

I have the same issue with latvia before cant download the two new cars ... they cost 1.99 in ps4 not free download and i have the full edition.

please help

Have you tried this:

 

 

Also, make sure you have a bundle that contains Season 3. The original Deluxe Edition only contains Seasons 1 and 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so what about xbox, cannot play with cars in events, only time trial.

This is yet another mess up, why does this keep happening everytime dlc is released, not impressed that i cannot access D+ content also.

Edited by watzcoc
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, watzcoc said:

so what about xbox, cannot play with cars in events, only time trial.

This is yet another mess up, why does this keep happening everytime dlc is released, not impressed that i cannot access D+ content also.

 

 

As for why it keeps happening, I don't know all the details but I know it's a very complicated process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

 

As for why it keeps happening, I don't know all the details but I know it's a very complicated process.

that's why I predicted it'd go wrong: a very complex process is more likely to go wrong because there are more points at which I can do so. also, having issues at every DLC release is simply a good predictor of future issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 9:12 AM, PJTierney said:

Have you tried this:

 

 

Also, make sure you have a bundle that contains Season 3. The original Deluxe Edition only contains Seasons 1 and 2.

I have the deluxe version. Don tell me that I must buy season 3 and 4 to add new content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deluxe included seasons 1 and 2 as clearly stated way before launch. 

Seasobs 3 and 4 content are not included. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacendb said:

Deluxe included seasons 1 and 2 as clearly stated way before launch. 

Seasobs 3 and 4 content are not included. 

Correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×