Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keyboard set up

How do I set up my keyboard.

Am bewildered by the numbers on screen (eg what is button 19).

Cant navigate using mouse so I assume I have to use keyboard

Regards

Mike

It sucks, if you choose controller it changes all options to button numbers.

We need a clickable interface or use the arrow keys to scroll through the options.

It is well annoying.

same here..

btw: at the moment there is no support of Porsche 911 GT2/ GT3 Wheel EU and CSR Elite Pedals EU - when can we expect support of this? gamepad is fine so far but no option for future to me! just using it to get in a first contact with the game...

Bowtome said:
It sucks, if you choose controller it changes all options to button numbers.

We need a clickable interface or use the arrow keys to scroll through the options.

It is well annoying.
I agree with this.  My wheel is heavily modified and I don't even have all the buttons available anymore.  I use the keyboard most of the time but there are parts like changing liveries that I cannot figure keyboard equivalents. 

If you plug in a xbox controller is VERY intuitive and simple, I don't know why it cannot be this way with a keyboard.

mrboone said:
same here..

btw: at the moment there is no support of Porsche 911 GT2/ GT3 Wheel EU and CSR Elite Pedals EU - when can we expect support of this? gamepad is fine so far but no option for future to me! just using it to get in a first contact with the game...
Those should work with the Logitech drivers, if you drop them into PS3 mode.
The CSR with CSR Elite pedals is working great for me that way.

Slightly worried that at this stage of development it seems to be leaning heavily toward the console side and controllers. I hope this doesn't preface more console led features in the game. I had hoped that we might expect a more of a RBR rally sim than of late.

Still its very early days yet and will keep an open mind on my early investment

Regards

Mike