Hi all, this is to devs and anyone in the know.

I have played with the pit options but nothing happens, what I need is control of the speed out of the pits through the pit lane, I had an amazingly competitive race in USA but the weather started to change, it was close to the end of the race (Brazil '08 memories!). It was just drying enough to put dries on and really go for it! BUUUT here is the tough part, the pit lane exit goes all the way to the corner, it was still damp and is a tight corner, and of course the car was going full throttle out of the pit through the entire lane exit.. You see where I'm going right?

I made the right choice as the lap out was still faster and I gained so much, I pitted position 5 and in 4 laps was 1st quite comfortably, I gained that entire pit stop due to the tyres. But I nearly didn't make it to the end, I went out of the pit right past the corner into the gravel and had to crawl back onto the track with 2 other cars right there! It was so hairy but the speed coming out of the pit was mad! I need to control the speed if the car doesn't auto sense I have dries in damp conditions and auto reduce itself. Please can we have control of this area, I don't seem to be able to with current available options.

This also happened to me and I'm sure it was after update 1.8, the strange thing is that in update 1.9 it seems that the problem has been resolved, but only in some tracks. I hope they will fix this soon cuz it’s very bad to lose a good race for a bug in the auto exit (which should avoid errors at the end of the pitstop).

Sorry about my poor english 😂

14 minutes ago, Xawille said:

Why you dont put the pit assist off?

Pit assist off option is a misnomer. Whatever you choose the cars are taken over by the game from pot entry to exit and usually given back to the player right next to a tight 90 degree left hander. Singapore, Brazil, spa are all bad imo. It's a mini game just trying not to get a penalty! 

1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

Pit assist off option is a misnomer. Whatever you choose the cars are taken over by the game from pot entry to exit and usually given back to the player right next to a tight 90 degree left hander. Singapore, Brazil, spa are all bad imo. It's a mini game just trying not to get a penalty! 

I have both pit assists off and it is how it should be