Rise Up Against Your Rivals Ahead of the F2™ 2019 Season Digital Update Coming Soon to F1® 2019

The F1 player's car has an unrealistically high pace in Monaco. False. AI all the time close the trajectory, although in the rules of the FIA is prohibited. The tyres have a permanently worn appearance.  False. Where is the balance of the car now? Please correct your fantasies for reality. Thanks.

P.S. Why should I pay money for a fake game?

Edited by abvgdejz

Hi guys , 

As  a f1 fan and as a sim racer of all codemasters f1 titles, get rid of f2 please,

It affects the core f1 game,  if f2 worked fine but it really doesn't,

1 hour ago, senna94f1 said:

Hi guys , 

As  a f1 fan and as a sim racer of all codemasters f1 titles, get rid of f2 please,

It affects the core f1 game,  if f2 worked fine but it really doesn't,

I totally disagree with you regarding this. The F2 is an very nice extra for this year game and i am loving it. If Codemasters did not put the F2 in the game i would never know how great it was. The Force Feedback on my Thrustmaster T-GT is superb!! I find the Force Feedback even better than the F1 cars in 2019. And the sound of the F2 cars are amazing! The F1 sound very low and not as catching as the F2 cars. 

This 2 things make me keep enjoying the F2 cars this years game.

This is only my opinion..

I am only missing the F2 in Leagues and hope for some different strategy with the F2 teams, but thats it.

You are always welcome to come and test it if you want to (The Netherlands) :classic_biggrin:

Edited by GioProductions
Info
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, GioProductions said:

I totally disagree with you regarding this. The F2 is an very nice extra for this year game and i am loving it. If Codemasters did not put the F2 in the game i would never know how great it was. The Force Feedback on my Thrustmaster T-GT is superb!! I find the Force Feedback even better than the F1 cars in 2019. And the sound of the F2 cars are amazing! The F1 sound very low and not as catching as the F2 cars. 

This 2 things make me keep enjoying the F2 cars this years game.

This is only my opinion..

I am only missing the F2 in Leagues and hope for some different strategy with the F2 teams, but thats it.

You are always welcome to come and test it if you want to (The Netherlands) :classic_biggrin:

Soooo... The most realistic and fun part of F1 2019 is the F2 racing? I rest my case! 

20 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Soooo... The most realistic and fun part of F1 2019 is the F2 racing? I rest my case! 

It would be great if CM could use the F2 Force Feedback on the F1 cars :classic_biggrin:

Are you on wheel also? I find the F1 cars FFB very light and not as good as F2 cars. Last year F1 cars FFB was very good. 

Edited by GioProductions
Info

1 hour ago, GioProductions said:

It would be great if CM could use the F2 Force Feedback on the F1 cars :classic_biggrin:

Are you on wheel also? I find the F1 cars FFB very light and not as good as F2 cars. Last year F1 cars FFB was very good. 

Yes on wheel. Didn't buy the game as didn't enjoy the handling during testing. F2 felt better but despite us begging it didn't get the full career treatment. Fair enough I guess as it was weeks before release. 2018 and 2017 felt good, enjoyed those cars a lot. G29 here.